worst nightmare 3

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I have thrown the sonic batarang. They have went over and found it and i have down a silent take down. I let them even destroy it then done one. But i haven't got any takedowns for it. How do i do this??
3 years ago#2
Have you tried it on the last guy?

For me that's the only way I got it to work
3 years ago#3
I got mine do Ledge and Vent takedowns.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
3 years ago#4
Do i wait before i do it? Like i said i did a silent takedown and a vent takedown and nothing.
3 years ago#5
molddog posted...
Do i wait before i do it? Like i said i did a silent takedown and a vent takedown and nothing.

I don't think it matters, you have to do it 3 times though. So if you have tried it twice that could explain it
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
3 years ago#6
It still says 0/3 though. So i didn't even get credit for one. I wish i could go into the challenge room and do this. That way i wouldn't have to keep waiting for the predator challenges to appear in the game.
3 years ago#7
I got this on random guys walking around on roofs. I think they have to be holding guns tho. try the area on the roof of GCPD or the steel mill for guaranteed armed thugs.
"All Creatures Will Die, All Things Will Be Broken"
x-Box Live - Metsu Sats. PSN- Metsu-Sats

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived