Stuck in the sewers - help!

#1hiimboredPosted 10/28/2013 4:33:13 PM
Ok so my current objective is to "scan the corpse in the GCPD morgue." I entered the sewers, but then took a wrong turn somewhere (I was here earlier in the game) and now I can't get out. Currently I'm stuck in the "sewage - water treatment" area of the map. Any help?
#2Cloud25Posted 10/29/2013 4:34:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Darth_BovinusPosted 10/29/2013 5:21:28 AM
is that the area where the elevator is high above you and theres explosives blocking all visible exits? if so, you need to go all the way back and look for a ladder. ladder isn't marked on the map but its where you exited to the streets and ran into mad hatter's cronies.
---
Come on! Ninja kick the damn rabbit! Do something!
#4fabulousjoshiePosted 10/31/2013 6:04:35 AM
is that the area where the elevator is high above you and theres explosives blocking all visible exits? if so, you need to go all the way back and look for a ladder. ladder isn't marked on the map but its where you exited to the streets and ran into mad hatter's cronies.

Which Room is the ladder located? The room with the wire you have to shoot up to connect between 2 windows or the one with the elevator high above us. I'm stuck too.
#5I_Pliskin_basicPosted 10/31/2013 1:10:23 PM
I got stuck here as well, but I just solved it in case anyone else has the same problem. In the giant room with the sewers and with the zip line (Sewers - Water Treatment), there is a sewer entrance all the way at the bottom on the lower left side of the map. It leads to Burnley Sewers - West, and that's where you want to go to get out.

It's easy to miss, because usually when you fall in Water Treatment, Batman automatically grapples back out. But it's over there on the bottom, you'll see it. Hope that helps.
#6kylethegoofPosted 10/31/2013 4:40:24 PM
I am currently stuck in the same area, but cannot get into the circular room. I reloaded the game, hoping to escape being trapped, but now it is worse. I can't get to the platform-elevator, and the grate is blocking my access to the round Water Treatment room.
Anyone know how I can get out, and continue my game?
#7snuffsaidPosted 11/1/2013 8:25:05 AM
I'm in exactly the same situation as you Kyle, I'm trapped between the elevator room and the circular room because the sewer grate has closed.
---
This is my sig. It's empty... Maybe someday ill fill it.. Maybe not 8-p
#8kylethegoofPosted 11/2/2013 8:26:33 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the grate was open again. The ladder out is at the very end of the Burnley West Sewers map.
#9taltamirPosted 11/10/2013 5:33:51 PM
The exit is here:
http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y325/taltamir/BatmanOriginsLadderoutofthesewerslocation_zps7c8c098a.png