Just finished. Quick question about assassins *spoiler*

#1TwisteDSpadeSPosted 10/29/2013 4:28:11 PM
Just finished.. Firstly, loved the game.
I was expecting to face all 8 assassins in the main quest but now I have guessed that dead shot and shiva are side quests? Can someone please help so I can go back to them?
#2VeliconisPosted 10/29/2013 4:30:34 PM
For the Shiva boss, you have to come across a stroller that sounds like it has a baby crying in it. Upon doing so, it will initiate your introduction with Shiva. I don't recall exactly where this took place, however. I think it was right after I defeated Copperhead.

As for Deadshot, I believe you have to investigate a crime scene that either randomly pops up on your map or gets mentioned to you at some point in time.

Investigating the crime scene and doing all that is required eventually leads you to fighting Deadshot.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#3TwisteDSpadeS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 4:39:26 PM
Ahhh thank you for this.. I remember hearing the crying but didn't know what it was.. Was weird.. I wonder if it shows a marker for it? And I was going to investigate the jezebel plaza murder next.
Thanks
#4FredCat07Posted 10/29/2013 4:41:14 PM
TwisteDSpadeS posted...
Ahhh thank you for this.. I remember hearing the crying but didn't know what it was.. Was weird.. I wonder if it shows a marker for it? And I was going to investigate the jezebel plaza murder next.
Thanks

It marked the same way they did with Telephone in AC.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#5VeliconisPosted 10/29/2013 4:41:18 PM
Thanks

I don't think it shows a marker. I saw where it was coming from because I play with Detective Vision on 90% of the time and saw the little sound waves emitting from its location. =P
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#6Creeping_DarkPosted 10/29/2013 4:44:36 PM
The stroller is in the Bowery, in one of those areas with the curved glass ceilings I think.
#7DamionDLPosted 10/29/2013 4:54:22 PM
The way I got Deadshot was Alfred contacted me about an S.O.S. Investigating that led me to him.
#8TwisteDSpadeS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:11:25 PM
Awesome. Thanks for that.. I was interested in running into those two? Are they good moments in the game? I wasn't disappointed in any of the assassin fights.. Even firefly I wasn't looking forward to much because he seemed a bit lame but that battle was good
#9VeliconisPosted 10/29/2013 5:16:28 PM
Awesome. Thanks for that.. I was interested in running into those two? Are they good moments in the game? I wasn't disappointed in any of the assassin fights.. Even firefly I wasn't looking forward to much because he seemed a bit lame but that battle was good

Deadshot was just blah. I hated it. I don't really like Predator style segments/missions. I don't mind them, however. But if I got a choice, I'd always pick the head on ones.

But Shiva, however. None of that Predator stuff. There's a little puzzle solving for the first mission, but that's it. After that, it's a pretty damn fun boss fight against Shiva and ninjas that can counter your counters and make you actually pay attention to what you're doing.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I even purposefully lost when I had almost won so I could do it over again.
---
#10TwisteDSpadeS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:34:39 PM
Yeh. I know the bugs were pretty bad, I for one had a corrupt file half way through the game.. But I thought the epic level was better than AA and AC and it was as good as both of them overall