crash crash crash......holy ****!!

#1silverstreakusaPosted 10/29/2013 8:56:16 PM
30% done and its crashed nearly 30 times...

open door --crash

fast travel- crash

middle of a combo - crash

fire grappling hook- crash

glide kick- crash

load after cutscene-crash

access computer at batcave_ crash crash crash...

to name a few.....keep having to reset my system even the guide button wont work... sometimes depending whats happening on screen at the time of freeze my vibration on control just keeps going indefinitely..

didnt they bug test this ? this is my second copy i thought my first one was defective but same problem with a diff copy...

they better freaking patch this asap....

anyone else having so many crashes?
---
xboxlive : SilverstreakUSA
#2Jerrymccoy22Posted 10/29/2013 9:02:46 PM
I didn't have a ton of crashes. I hAd between 9-12. 2 were because it kept trying to connect to WBID so I just shut the internet off. Other than that it was odds and ends.
#3BarkDogRX7Posted 10/29/2013 9:03:39 PM
YES! Mine is 90% when I play online, while it's searching for a lobby, but it's happened recently on single player too, so fkn annoying, I keep spamming the help ticket site and WB Montreal's twitter page, hoping someone hears me :/
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 10/29/2013 9:06:55 PM
yeah the freezes are really scary cause you don't know if the whole save file is about to just go poof
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#5DersuPosted 10/29/2013 9:24:21 PM
I just had to delete my save file for the 360 version of the game, because it was labeled "corrupt" and the game wouldn't let me load it. It was roughly after the part where you get the glue grenade. With all the crashes and now this happening, I'm done with the game. Warner should be ashamed for releasing a product this sub-par.
#6silverstreakusa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 10:05:28 PM
Dersu posted...
I just had to delete my save file for the 360 version of the game, because it was labeled "corrupt" and the game wouldn't let me load it. It was roughly after the part where you get the glue grenade. With all the crashes and now this happening, I'm done with the game. Warner should be ashamed for releasing a product this sub-par.

OH GREAT IT JUST LITERALLY FROZE FOR ME AT THE SAME PART im afraid to look....
---
#7DersuPosted 10/29/2013 11:27:23 PM
Well, I hope you have better luck than I did.
#8silverstreakusa(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 12:36:17 AM
Dersu posted...
Well, I hope you have better luck than I did.

save is still ok "knock on wood"

i have it saved to cloud so maybe that has something to do with it
---
#9Lupin the 4thPosted 10/30/2013 9:26:39 AM
It's like the game was made by Launchpad McQuack!
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
3DS FC: 2793 0791 3739