Deadshot fight HOW?

#1projectpat72988Posted 10/30/2013 1:53:20 PM
First of all let it be known this is the only part of the game I have found difficult.

This fight seems to be inconsistent as one time 1 of the 5 enemies with Deadshot just magically vanished so I was able to do inverted takedowns on all 4 then go to town on him. He takes a hostage and I dont stop him in time so no big deal I start over. Only problem is TWO TIMES IN A ROW NOW. He IMMEDIATELY executes the hostage. This has to be some kind of glitch? I have no idea how I am supposed to prevent that because once you beat him down to the point he gets the hostage the room fills up again with armed enemies sometimes even with a jammer making it even more difficult. He literally just suddenly seems to be immune to stun and runs rigth at the hostage and kills him right away.
#2darkdawneePosted 10/30/2013 2:05:41 PM
I know. It's impossible.
---
i like frogs
#3pearlboy601Posted 10/30/2013 2:13:49 PM
Didn't happen to me. Just snuck up behind him when he had the hostage
#4EmeraldPosted 10/30/2013 5:29:53 PM
Take out the jammer guy first, then don't worry about other baddies. Just focus on Deadshot. As long as you don't beat up the rest of this guys, then no more jammer guys will come in.
---
"I've been diddled again!" --- Plok
#5rodneymullensm8Posted 10/30/2013 5:33:47 PM
Until he takes a hostage, the people in the room keep respawning.
---
If I had a dollar every time I got distracted, I wish I had a puppy.
#6FredCat07Posted 10/30/2013 5:45:35 PM
rodneymullensm8 posted...
Until he takes a hostage, the people in the room keep respawning.

Just like Two-Face's thugs in Arkham City when you're playing as Catwoman?
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#7Jerrymccoy22Posted 10/30/2013 7:24:24 PM
I did this about an hour or so. Best case for what I did is when we takes the hostage make sure you go directly for the vents. Be in the vent and get the timing down for the final patrol. I didn't take the time to take them out so I over complicated it. Then just watch him spin around.