The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

HELP! Extortion File 12 glitch in Pioneer Bridge

#1xSC4R3xCR0WxPosted 10/30/2013 6:11:14 PM
I'm in the train station inside of the bridge and I can't pick up the one inside of the train where those hostages were. I could see it clear as day while playing the campaign, but I couldn't get it since it was locked up. Now, when I go back to get it, I'll walk up to the entrance of the train, see the datapack for a split second, and it disappears. My map still says that it's there, but it's not.

Could anyone please tell me what's going on or help?
#2Squall954Posted 10/30/2013 6:15:20 PM
WBID is the problem. Injustice had the same issues.
#3xSC4R3xCR0Wx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:29:25 PM
Squall954 posted...

I'm sorry, but that fails to make sense for me. Injustice is a fighting game. It can't have the same issues as this because of that one reason. Also, I don't have a problem with WBID anymore, once I logged in it stopped.
#4rodneymullensm8Posted 10/30/2013 6:32:39 PM
Squall954 posted...

^ ignore him! he doesn't know what he is talking about. You can only get that data pack once the mission is over and you return to the area in free roam. Hope I'm more helpful than captain oblivious up there
---
If I had a dollar every time I got distracted, I wish I had a puppy.
#5Squall954Posted 10/30/2013 6:42:10 PM
rodneymullensm8 posted...
Squall954 posted...

^ ignore him! he doesn't know what he is talking about. You can only get that data pack once the mission is over and you return to the area in free roam. Hope I'm more helpful than captain oblivious up there

^ ignore him! he's a WB plant trying to shuffle blame around because WBID.
#6xSC4R3xCR0Wx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:45:05 PM
Squall954 posted...

Well, you're already more helpful since you know what you're talking about! Haha!
But, anyways, I'm in free roam right now. The train is down and the door is open, but the datapack just disappears.
#7xSC4R3xCR0Wx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:48:25 PM
Squall954 posted...
Squall954 posted...

^ ignore him! he's a WB plant trying to shuffle blame around because WBID.

If that's the case, then he's a very helpful WB plant. I'm sorry dude, but Injustice has nothing to do with my glitch issue on Arkham Origins.
#8rodneymullensm8Posted 10/30/2013 7:25:59 PM
Sure. I'm a WB plant, they thought it better to have me on the internet boards than fixing the real problem with the game. And ignore that squal guy. He works at EA games and is just happy people aren't angry at him anymore. Like we forgot about sim city.

Sim city is my Vietnam. Lest we forget...
---
#9xSC4R3xCR0Wx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 7:33:49 PM
Sure. I'm a WB plant, they thought it better to have me on the internet boards than fixing the real problem with the game. And ignore that squal guy. He works at EA games and is just happy people aren't angry at him anymore. Like we forgot about sim city.

Sim city is my Vietnam. Lest we forget...

....Uh, okay?... Now, about my problem..
#10rodneymullensm8Posted 10/30/2013 7:39:03 PM
Oh right. My bad. It's in a vent in the ground under the train. Go to the train, the opposite side that has the open door. Should be some vents in the ground. Crawl through that and it's under the train. Happy hunting
---