stuck under elevator in sewers (spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. stuck under elevator in sewers (spoilers?)
3 years ago#1
Please tell me I don't have to restart the game. I'm trying to get into the morgue and took an elevator down into the sewers under the GCPD telecom room. I made it to the water treatment plant, but can't seem to advance any further. Figuring I took the wrong way, I tried to backtrack. Now I'm stuck with no exit because the elevator is back at the top and there's no way to call it back down. What do I do?
I'll never know if you're reading this or not...
3 years ago#2
Back track and check you Map go to the west sewers the entrance is near the bottom of the part with all of the pipes.
It's better to die on your feet then to live on your knees.
3 years ago#3
FinalCut_Pro posted...
Please tell me I don't have to restart the game. I'm trying to get into the morgue and took an elevator down into the sewers under the GCPD telecom room. I made it to the water treatment plant, but can't seem to advance any further. Figuring I took the wrong way, I tried to backtrack. Now I'm stuck with no exit because the elevator is back at the top and there's no way to call it back down. What do I do?

I did this exact same thing....the elevator goes back up when you leave which is BS. But I never thought I was stuck...dont you remember coming to this area earlier in the game?
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. stuck under elevator in sewers (spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived