stuck under elevator in sewers (spoilers?)

#1FinalCut_ProPosted 10/30/2013 7:17:39 PM
Please tell me I don't have to restart the game. I'm trying to get into the morgue and took an elevator down into the sewers under the GCPD telecom room. I made it to the water treatment plant, but can't seem to advance any further. Figuring I took the wrong way, I tried to backtrack. Now I'm stuck with no exit because the elevator is back at the top and there's no way to call it back down. What do I do?
---
I'll never know if you're reading this or not...
#2darkcheezPosted 10/30/2013 10:33:26 PM
Back track and check you Map go to the west sewers the entrance is near the bottom of the part with all of the pipes.
---
It's better to die on your feet then to live on your knees.
#3projectpat72988Posted 10/30/2013 10:53:16 PM
FinalCut_Pro posted...
Please tell me I don't have to restart the game. I'm trying to get into the morgue and took an elevator down into the sewers under the GCPD telecom room. I made it to the water treatment plant, but can't seem to advance any further. Figuring I took the wrong way, I tried to backtrack. Now I'm stuck with no exit because the elevator is back at the top and there's no way to call it back down. What do I do?

I did this exact same thing....the elevator goes back up when you leave which is BS. But I never thought I was stuck...dont you remember coming to this area earlier in the game?