Worst Nightmare Challenge 4...Glitch?

#1mastergamer24Posted 10/30/2013 10:24:49 PM
Im stuck on this one...its called the Bait and Switch and says I must use the sonic batarang to lure and enemy into a takedown....the problem is ive done this numerous times, but in the challenge missions...and for some reason the AI in the campaign doesnt go for it like in the challenges...they either completely ignore it or its thrown too close and it instantly gives away my location...so I already guess completing these tasks in challenge mode is out of the question but how can I get past this if the guys refuse to go for it??? Do I have to encounter some predator like mission during the campaign? or just get extremely lucky...because apparently out of the 3 times I have to perform this task Ive already accomplished it twice
---
Ultimate Anime/Manga Fan-Otaku's Unite
Any one got any anime/manga they would recommend send me a message
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 10/30/2013 10:31:47 PM
Has to be done during story, in a predator style area like the deck of The Final Offer, Sionis Steel Mill, GCPD Rooftop, etc...

Most of these need to be done during the story, so when you find yourself in a predator style area, don't waste it. Get those challenges completed, and if you fail, restart the checkpoint.
#3mastergamer24(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 10:43:04 PM
wow thats lame...especially because there arent enough predator style missions in the campaign and you have to complete them 1 at a time so its not like you can do a couple at once
---
#4projectpat72988Posted 10/30/2013 10:51:46 PM
mastergamer24 posted...
wow thats lame...especially because there arent enough predator style missions in the campaign and you have to complete them 1 at a time so its not like you can do a couple at once

nah dude its super easy. Next time your in a predator situation just get up on a "gargoyl" and throw one directly below you....invert takedown and there u go
#5mastergamer24(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 11:19:46 PM
Yeah...although Ive already beaten the campaign and most of the side mission (anarky, penguin, mad hatter, bird, and shiva to be exact) so theres not much a chance of a predator encounter happening at this point and i didnt want to do new game plus yet without completing all the stuff in my normal mode story playthrough...looks like i may need to start another campaign...
---
#6Prodigy5281Posted 10/30/2013 11:28:04 PM
mastergamer24 posted...
Yeah...although Ive already beaten the campaign and most of the side mission (anarky, penguin, mad hatter, bird, and shiva to be exact) so theres not much a chance of a predator encounter happening at this point and i didnt want to do new game plus yet without completing all the stuff in my normal mode story playthrough...looks like i may need to start another campaign...

You could start a new campaign but your challenges carry over to NG+ (as well as I am the Night mode)
#7James_N_MasonPosted 10/31/2013 12:41:42 AM
The trick on this one seems to be the timing. If you take the enemy out while he's walking toward the sonic baterang, it won't trigger. I was only able to complete it when attacking after the enemy verbally commented on it, but before he destroys it.

Also, I have been able to get this one outside of the story mode, so it's possible. Just tricky.
#8Wolfie80Posted 10/31/2013 7:26:51 AM
Well i don't agree i have done so many silent takedowns but i have been stuck on worst nightmare 2 forever started a new game plus (Without any of my gadgets all my stuff is there but no gadgets). I took everyone out on the final offer by silent takedown and it just didn't register. Can you just not be seen because i have had that as well. It's like everyone has there own particular glitches . I really like the game but am commiting so much time to it because i am missing key bits. Doh!
#9FredCat07Posted 10/31/2013 12:06:15 PM
Prodigy5281 posted...
mastergamer24 posted...

You could start a new campaign but your challenges carry over to NG+ (as well as I am the Night mode)

Those are like Riddler's stuffs in City - you carried them over and don't have to pick them up again.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#10xo0Achilles0oxPosted 10/31/2013 12:19:59 PM
mastergamer24 posted...

That's not entirely true.

I encountered a weird glitch last night. I was working on Nightmare Challenge 4. And I was in a room with only 4 armed guards. I was using detective vision the whole time, mind you. I completed Challenge 4 (sonic baterang takedown) on the first guy, and then took out the other guards with silent take downs. After the room was clear, it says I completed Challenge 5 as well (clear a room without using detective vision). But detective vision was on the whole time. More like a bug I guess.