Data Pack on the bridge..WHERE IS IT!!!!!?????

#1macnetoPosted 11/3/2013 10:31:22 AM
This has been driving me crazy!!!!!

ITs the data Pack that has the indicator by the Big Gold Stautes on the Bridge...But I just cant seem to find where it is. I know its not on top because my remote controlled batarang wont go up that high..

Any help would be great, thanks.
---
"All Creatures Will Die, All Things Will Be Broken"
x-Box Live - Metsu Sats. PSN- Metsu-Sats
#2tonberrymastaPosted 11/3/2013 11:05:31 AM
It depend on where you are on the bridge, but most of these are found by leaping off the side of the bridge (jump off down the side and look for it), and a few are under the ark of the bridge in the middle.

Your map will not show "depth" so it can only tell you the general area it is in, you still have to explore vertically around that point as you look for it.
#3macneto(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 11:18:01 AM
Yeah I have the one under the bridge where you have to step on the pressure pad and jump from platform to platform but this on has an indicator on the top of the bridge by the gold statue. It looks like its in the middle of the support column of the bridge. Nothing below it. And you cant fly up to the top of the statue.
---
#4tonberrymastaPosted 11/3/2013 11:35:59 AM
Yeah, it is probably below and not up. I would jump all the way down to the base of the tower and just walk around and look up with detective mode all around it looking for something orange (the box that holds the data pack). I know for one of them you have to fall off the side of the tower and it is suspended on a ledge with a green switch above it. You have to hit the switch and then jump down all the way to the bottom and hit three switches to unlock it. There is also another one just sitting there on top of a grate near a central walkway (but it is not on the walkway itself).
#5PsyclownPosted 11/3/2013 11:38:47 AM
There's a destructible wall underneath the bridge on either the north side or south side (I didn't look at the map so I don't know which it is). You have to glide and grapple to get to it.
---
"Oh man, I can't ****ing believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same thing happen to the same guy twice?" ~John McClane
#6macneto(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 2:05:21 PM
Thanks for the hints guys.
---
#7Cell2uPosted 11/3/2013 6:23:47 PM
Its below, in a glass covered walkway that runs along the side of the bridge. You have to glide out and into the opening, then walk down to get it. But there will be no way to enter that walkway if you go early. You can only get that pack after a certain part of the story.