Are all the weapons from Arkham City in this?

#1ilikewalmartPosted 11/4/2013 10:52:50 PM
I ask because this is supposed to be a prequel so I'd assume those new weapons wouldn't be in. But I hope they are.
---
Signature coming soon
#2Soldier_0_CrossPosted 11/4/2013 11:06:43 PM
The Batclaw isnt in it nor the electric gun thingy. Think thats it though.
---
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
#3Soldier_0_CrossPosted 11/4/2013 11:07:01 PM
I mean the triple batclaw, thats gone.
---
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
#4chuckwagon253Posted 11/5/2013 12:53:08 AM
Soldier_0_Cross posted...
The Batclaw isnt in it nor the electric gun thingy. Think thats it though.

the have things that do the exact same thing. They're just called different stuff.
---
gamertag/PSN username: chuckwagon253
#5Creeping_DarkPosted 11/5/2013 3:00:46 AM
Every gadget that was in AC has some form of equivalent in AO.
#6Sasuke_1998Posted 11/5/2013 8:43:18 AM
The Ultra Batclaw hasn't been in since AA. It's a shame too, because there's been a few situation int City and Origins where it would've come in handy. I like that the triple batarang is back though.
---
Currently Playing: Arkham Origins (360)
Waiting for: Nothing
#7TenthPosted 11/5/2013 9:20:40 AM
The zipline gun is missing... The one where you need a wall in front, and behind.

Anyone else not realize the glue grenade could also be used as an 'island'?
#8malichi181Posted 11/5/2013 6:40:01 PM
The glue grenade clearly replaced the ice grenade from the other games, so the "island" was intuitive. The zipline gun is there, now called remote batclaw.
---
GT: Kaotix181
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
#9RenaliaPosted 11/5/2013 8:56:35 PM
malichi181 posted...
The glue grenade clearly replaced the ice grenade from the other games, so the "island" was intuitive. The zipline gun is there, now called remote batclaw.

Line Launcher is pretty different from the Remote Claw though. Line launcher could be used anywhere there were two flat surfaces and batman was on flat ground. Remote claw can only be used on certain latch points but you can use it from perches.

Also nothing I've gotten so far compares to the REC, although the shock gloves perform the same "function"
---
Normal? If we're all freaks and you're normal, you're the freak. - Roger, CRFH
Playing: Pokemon Y, Diablo III (360), Skyrim.
#10Creeping_DarkPosted 11/5/2013 9:46:16 PM
Renalia posted...
malichi181 posted...

Line Launcher is pretty different from the Remote Claw though. Line launcher could be used anywhere there were two flat surfaces and batman was on flat ground. Remote claw can only be used on certain latch points but you can use it from perches.

Also nothing I've gotten so far compares to the REC, although the shock gloves perform the same "function"

As a general tool for crossing wide horizontal gaps, the remote claw does share a similar function. Obviously it has its own unique functions and lacks some of the Line Launcher's, but it is essentially the prequel's version of it.

Concussion Grenades have a similar combat application to the REC. It does have slow timer, but it also has the ability to stun multiple enemies at once. Shock gloves kind of fill the navigational function of opening doors or other electrical devices.