missing one villain, who is it and how to get it?

#1apollooooPosted 11/6/2013 6:11:39 AM
just finished the game, collected all enigma's datapack, etc etc.

in the list of the villains page i am missing 1 villain, it's the left of the bird. who are they?
---
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish
#2Decadent OnePosted 11/6/2013 6:20:01 AM
Spoilers

To the left of the bird is the Mad Hatter, who automatically triggers early in the game, after leaving the police station I think. He should already be listed.
If you've made a mistake and it's the one to the right of the Bird, that requires game completion and all casefiles to be completed to trigger a completely uninteresting Most Wanted.
---
You are merely a master at word manipulation. BabaBzaa
#3apolloooo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 7:19:35 AM
yes it's the right. so who is it? worth the completition? because enigma mission was really anti climatic. i thought you would kick his ass like in ac but all i got is a riddler trophy
---
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish
#4TheodenPosted 11/6/2013 1:13:41 PM
The last most wanted is the Blackgate Escapees. You have to apprehend twenty of them.

A cautionary tale: it's possible to be locked out of this most wanted mission, causing an achievement and an unlockable batsuit to be unattainable.

When you complete the final case file, you should get a call from Gordon about the escapees. I didn't know this when I finished the last case file, and quit the game after it saved when I got the "all case files" achievement. Now, Gordon will never call me about the escapees, no matter how much I wonder around and do crimes in progress.

I thought, no matter, I'll get it on New Game Plus. I unlocked the escapees mission on New Game Plus, completed it, and got no "Clean Streets" achievement or bat suit. I have all sidequests complete on New Game Plus. I can never get the achievement on this file now as far as I can tell.
---