Shock glove question

#1Alphamon30Posted 11/11/2013 3:09:58 AM
I got the game but I am waiting on them to patch it before I get started. But anyway my question is, is there anyway to not use the shock gloves once you get them. The challenge maps are my fave part. And from what I've heard the gloves are a cheap way to win and I'd rather use skill than a " I win" item
---
Now don't go Ninja'ng nobody that don't need Ninja'ng
#2Creeping_DarkPosted 11/11/2013 3:14:37 AM
Yes, you can choose not to activate them if you wish.
#3otakutwinPosted 11/11/2013 5:55:22 AM
That's actually not completely true. Even though I have not used them I have noticed, maybe a glitch, but when I don't activate them and the battery bar is full if the battle keeps going the gloves activate anyways. Again not sure if it's a glitch or supposed to happen.
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#4auronnovaPosted 11/11/2013 7:31:56 AM
otakutwin posted...
That's actually not completely true. Even though I have not used them I have noticed, maybe a glitch, but when I don't activate them and the battery bar is full if the battle keeps going the gloves activate anyways. Again not sure if it's a glitch or supposed to happen.

I've noticed this as well, there have been a few times whilst on the challenge maps that the shock gloves have activated when I didn't activate them myself.
---
Xbox Gamertag - auronnova.
Black FC - 2924-6558-8326
#5tonberrymastaPosted 11/11/2013 8:30:15 AM
I think the gloves give you a x2 multiplier per hit though. I.e. if you do the same combo with gloves as you do without you will get double the score with the gloves. It practically forces you to use them if you want to get a high score.
#6Andy___Posted 11/11/2013 9:12:52 AM
tonberrymasta posted...
I think the gloves give you a x2 multiplier per hit though. I.e. if you do the same combo with gloves as you do without you will get double the score with the gloves. It practically forces you to use them if you want to get a high score.

Critical hits give you x3.. where as without they give you x2. It's a crazy good way to win at combat challenges.. Shock Glove plus Bat Swarm (A + X) are the best way to rack up a good point combo.