So which supervilain was there during that timeline ?

#1HighselfPosted 4/14/2013 6:29:16 PM
I might be wrong but aside of the Falcones and the Maronis, therife was Riddler , Catwoman, Joker, birth of Two-Face, even Scarecrow and Mad Hatter (In long halloween anyway)... Which supervilain aside from Penguin and Black Mask fits the origin of Batman timeline ? Havent read much comics...
---
MysteryMan923 is a fluke BIG SHOW INTERFERED DANGIT
FOR SMASH 4: Little Mac, Toad, Waluigi and Capoeira Funky Kong !
#2mrplow8Posted 4/14/2013 7:10:11 PM
Highself posted...
I might be wrong but aside of the Falcones and the Maronis, therife was Riddler , Catwoman, Joker, birth of Two-Face, even Scarecrow and Mad Hatter (In long halloween anyway)... Which supervilain aside from Penguin and Black Mask fits the origin of Batman timeline ? Havent read much comics...

It doesn't really matter. The Arkham games are set in their own universe. So they can put anyone they want in the game. It doesn't have to be consistent with the comics. But as far as potential villains go, given that it takes place on Christmas Eve, I think Calendar Man is likely.
#3SteelCurtain17Posted 4/14/2013 8:24:37 PM
mrplow8 posted...
Highself posted...

It doesn't really matter. The Arkham games are set in their own universe. So they can put anyone they want in the game. It doesn't have to be consistent with the comics. But as far as potential villains go, given that it takes place on Christmas Eve, I think Calendar Man is likely.

Though in their own verse they have seem to be somewhat consistent to events that have taken place in comics
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
#4IvoryKeys88Posted 4/14/2013 8:58:26 PM
It's Christmas, so it could be the Holiday Killer or Calender Man
---
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
#5GLADI_ATORPosted 4/15/2013 9:15:44 AM
It was said we'll be seeing a lot of villains in the side stories. I want to see more killer Croc, A Venom Enhanced Bane (my thinking is that is intelligence would go up), The Ventriloquist, Man-Bat, the Crime Families as well as others.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#6SigmaSlashPosted 4/18/2013 12:40:42 PM
IvoryKeys88 posted...
Holiday Killer

Alberto Falcone is already in-game, so that's a possibility.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM (Proof that Superman and Sephiroth are one and the same.)