Batman Skins

#1GLADI_ATORPosted 7/9/2013 1:51:54 PM
Anyone think its possible they could be foreshadowing events in this game? I'm talking about the knightfall costume to be specific. AC did some foreshadowing which gave away the ending at the beginning of the game for those who paid attention to details.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#2King_JmanPosted 7/9/2013 2:24:34 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Anyone think its possible they could be foreshadowing events in this game? I'm talking about the knightfall costume to be specific. AC did some foreshadowing which gave away the ending at the beginning of the game for those who paid attention to details.

- No.

- Commons sense would tell one that nothing knightfall related would happen in game as this is a year two game.

- Especially in relation to a system exclusive skin.

- Try again.
#3SigmaSlashPosted 7/9/2013 2:24:35 PM
None of the DLC skins in AC had anything to do with the plot, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM (Proof that Superman and Sephiroth are one and the same.)
#4GLADI_ATOR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 4:56:56 PM
yeah, i know that. Just this game seems like its gonna include events from knightfall and potentially it could mean we play as Jean-Paul Valley or that Batman is defeated and we end up playing as Robin or someone, I'm just speculating. I'm just try to start a conversation. I know it kind of wouldn't make sense, but i think it would be awesome,
---
#5ZechsPeacecraftPosted 7/9/2013 5:21:59 PM
That is actually what sparked my "Bane is the real villain" theory. It would also make sense since his popularity is skyrocketing and he is absolutely a villain worth his own story
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#6GLADI_ATOR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 4:47:01 AM
ZechsPeacecraft posted...
That is actually what sparked my "Bane is the real villain" theory. It would also make sense since his popularity is skyrocketing and he is absolutely a villain worth his own story

there are just way too many things that point to bane being the villain (and knightfall) for it to not be true. The only thing that wouldn't make sense is no robin's in the game (that we know of). Even though Azrael didn't appear until AC, Jean-Paul Valley could still be present, just that they wouldn't know of his origin and the order at this point.
---
#7King_JmanPosted 7/10/2013 5:01:46 AM
GLADI_ATOR posted...

there are just way too many things that point to bane being the villain (and knightfall) for it to not be true. The only thing that wouldn't make sense is no robin's in the game (that we know of). Even though Azrael didn't appear until AC, Jean-Paul Valley could still be present, just that they wouldn't know of his origin and the order at this point.

- In your opinion.

- Regardless, i feel as though what is actually happening is that you want Knightfall to happen in this year two game as you can't seem to stop talking about it.

- It's quite entertaining actually.
#8SSJ_JinPosted 7/10/2013 5:33:34 AM
Aww, I was hoping TC had a link to the skins for this game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#9SteelCurtain17Posted 7/10/2013 9:49:05 AM(edited)
GLADI_ATOR posted...

Batman will not be broken in this title's main campaign I can assure you that
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster
#10GLADI_ATOR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 5:17:17 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Aww, I was hoping TC had a link to the skins for this game.

sorry about that, topic is a little misleading, my mistake. didn't want to include them as I felt it would be a redundant topic.
---