Answer to the grapnel boost "issue"

#1SteelCurtain17Posted 8/19/2013 9:16:19 AM
Eric Holmes ‏@ericholmeslive 21h
@BENZOMOTOCROSS it's called the Grapnel Accelerator. Earlier tech. Same principle.

See it isn't the same thing!
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster
#2ajerk1564Posted 8/19/2013 9:46:01 AM
Even though I didn't really care about continuity I care more about the gameplay being on par with city it's nice to know they are trying to stay with continuity as best they can. I'm really stoked for this game everything I've heard makes me believe they will do a great job!
---
to be evil is to live
#3SteelCurtain17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 10:11:02 AM
I didn't care about grapnel boost either lol. When it comes to gameplay aspects I will take that over a "continuity". I was just mainly pointing it out to poke fun at people who lost their s*** over this. Continuity only matters when it comes to the plot or character relationships in my opinion not gameplay.
---
#4Catalyst_blackPosted 8/20/2013 3:57:50 AM(edited)
I pretty much thought that was the obvious answer from the start. Just because you hear something is a prototype doesn't mean it's the first of it's kind ever invented, it could just mean for that specific model.
---
PSN ID - Catalyst_Black
360 GT - Frostbite455931
#5SteelCurtain17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:23:11 AM
Catalyst_black posted...
I pretty much thought that was the obvious answer from the start. Just because you hear something is a prototype doesn't mean it's the first of it's kind ever invented, it could just mean for that specific model.

exactly
---
#6c0sa n0straPosted 8/20/2013 5:25:36 AM
Gameplay over continuity, how it should be, noone wants to take a step backwards, even in a prequel.
#7SteelCurtain17(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:42:32 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
Gameplay over continuity, how it should be, noone wants to take a step backwards, even in a prequel.

Yessir
---
#8Zombie_Socks_96Posted 8/20/2013 8:40:58 AM
I've also been one of the ones arguing gameplay is more important than continuity problems, especially when the line was only added as a half assed attempt to explain why he didn't have the ability in the first game, but honestly, this seems more like a cop out than anything. Like they changed the name of it, just so people would stop hounding them about it. Personally I don't care, and I can't wait to play the game.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix, Killer Is Dead, LocoCycle, Batman: Arkham Origins, Pokemon X/Y