WBID/Batman One Million

#1KensaimagePosted 10/25/2013 1:11:47 AM
Okay, first off, how do I verify that this game is even using the correct WBID? I had to make an extra one back with Injustice because they screwed up a promotional event. I'm pretty sure I know which one was linked to my PSN Tag, but how did this game do it? Via the same email associated? Makes me a little uncomfortable how it just figured that out on its own. I assume it gives so little information to prevent WBID content trading, something that happened quite a bit with Injustice.

Secondly, I'm supposed to get an email used to unlock the Batman One Million skin. Well, Surprise surprise. This will be the THIRD email promotion in gaming that didn't work properly, and I wish developers would stop implementing it and simply unlock the content via your account merits. First was the Halo 4 Specialization code mass email fail. Second was the Injustice WBID newsletter, which was supposed to give me an exclusive skin for Green Arrow (hence the second WBID they made me create just to get the email), and now this one. And no, it's not in my spam folder.

Anybody wanna help me out?
#2Super VejitaPosted 10/25/2013 11:07:16 AM
I'm still at the WBID busy screen. Ugh. Injustice had the same issues. If I sign up online will I still get the skin?
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#315RCPosted 10/25/2013 11:14:09 AM
Super Vejita posted...
I'm still at the WBID busy screen. Ugh. Injustice had the same issues. If I sign up online will I still get the skin?

How long is it supposed to take? Been on the Busy screen for a few mins now.
---
Friday, October 25 - Batman: Arkham Origins
Tuesday, October 29 - Bulls @ Heat
#4jnavarro8188Posted 10/25/2013 11:19:47 AM
yeah I think it is verified through checking your psn id, and I just checked my email to confirm and when I clicked the link it said there was an error with the code and it didnt give me one!
#5TPerryoo7Posted 10/25/2013 11:20:59 AM
Never ever got the email, yet it says I'm perfectly connected.

No skin for me. No email. Wtf is going on.
#6ghstbstrPosted 10/25/2013 12:24:41 PM
I want to know as well about the free skin.
---
Who you gonna call?
#7Hotarubi1c3Posted 10/25/2013 12:39:46 PM
ghstbstr posted...
I want to know as well about the free skin.

At least I'm not the only one having problems with it.

But does anybody know what's up with it, or if I'm just screwed out of getting it entirely? If so that's pretty crappy, since it looks pretty cool.
---
"Hey guys, hug me. Aww yeah, hug me. wowowowowowow.."
#8TherealninjavuPosted 10/25/2013 2:39:21 PM
Having same problem. The auth website for it isn't working either. I'm half way through the game and I wanna use the damn costume, ugh
#9Shy420Posted 10/25/2013 2:57:28 PM
Wish I could help out but I had no problems with this. Maybe because I had to create an account.

It's unfortunate that this skin looks so terrible. Unless it was created by some kid for the Make A Wish Foundation because it certainly looks like it was designed by a child with fat crayons.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#10Super VejitaPosted 10/25/2013 4:20:17 PM
Shy420 posted...
Wish I could help out but I had no problems with this. Maybe because I had to create an account.

It's unfortunate that this skin looks so terrible. Unless it was created by some kid for the Make A Wish Foundation because it certainly looks like it was designed by a child with fat crayons.

I had to create an account too...I don't even know if the process completed or not. No email or anything.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula