WBID/Batman One Million

#31Kensaimage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 11:44:47 PM
ITolerateYou posted...
Any luck Kensaimage? I just tried again, and still nothing.

Thing is, I'm not even that interested in the 1M skin, it's just that I'd like to know if it'll work right for me in case they have something available this way down the line that I do really want to have for myself. Of course, I wouldn't mind having the 1M skin for completionist's sake.

It was a no go. I sent my reply to the WBID tech guys. They usually get back to me within a day or so. I will post if I find any solution
#32Kensaimage(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 3:23:19 PM
Just an update for those still having the issue, like myself and ITolerateYou.

I am still awaiting another email from Warner Brothers. It is Friday, November 1st, 5:22pm at the time of this post.

I will post any solution they provide for me so you guys can benefit as well
#33Kensaimage(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 8:59:49 PM
Okay guys, I finally got this figured out. ITolerateYou, try this. It worked for me.

Due to not getting much support from WBID lately, I decided to just continue to troubleshoot myself. There is one WB website that allows you to resend the verification email. However, when you do this, it will tell you "This email has already been verified", and appear to do nothing. However, I logged back into Batman: Arkham Origins and re-entered my WBID (I had disassociated it from the gotham city impostors page to try and keep getting the email to send). However, this time, I got a message saying the email had been successfully verified and I unlocked the Batman One Million suit!

Try that out, guys. And if you have any friends playing on 360, warn them to back up there saves to a flash drive. There is a serious data corruption pandemic happening over there. Something similar happened with my 360 version of Arkham City. After having most Riddler challenges complete, I sign in one day to find my data had been corrupted. I had to start ALL over...

However, that only happened to me one single time. But with Arkham Origins on 360, its apparently very frequent. So keep your 360 pals informed. I actually back up my PS3 saves on a USB drive. With this game, every few hours worth of progress, I simply copy the save. You never know, man.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I promised I would update with a working method
#34Kensaimage(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 9:02:19 PM
Kensaimage posted...
Okay guys, I finally got this figured out. ITolerateYou, try this. It worked for me.

Due to not getting much support from WBID lately, I decided to just continue to troubleshoot myself. There is one WB website that allows you to resend the verification email. However, when you do this, it will tell you "This email has already been verified", and appear to do nothing. However, I logged back into Batman: Arkham Origins and re-entered my WBID (I had disassociated it from the gotham city impostors page to try and keep getting the email to send). However, this time, I got a message saying the email had been successfully verified and I unlocked the Batman One Million suit!

Try that out, guys. And if you have any friends playing on 360, warn them to back up there saves to a flash drive. There is a serious data corruption pandemic happening over there. Something similar happened with my 360 version of Arkham City. After having most Riddler challenges complete, I sign in one day to find my data had been corrupted. I had to start ALL over...

However, that only happened to me one single time. But with Arkham Origins on 360, its apparently very frequent. So keep your 360 pals informed. I actually back up my PS3 saves on a USB drive. With this game, every few hours worth of progress, I simply copy the save. You never know, man.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I promised I would update with a working method

Lol, dur. I suppose you guys would benefit from the link! Good thing I re-read my replies.

https://wbnts.warnerbros.com/wbid/login

Enter in your info. However, instead of hitting "enter" or the "submit" button onscreen, go ahead and click on the "resend validation email" directly to the right of "forgot password". Then, follow my instructions in my last post. I got this working and I hope I can help you guys as well
#35danyaelzeroPosted 11/3/2013 6:16:23 PM
Tried every suggestion here and so far not much luck. Waiting for the resend verification email. If that doesn't work... I give up. They should just give it free in a damn patch.
#36Kensaimage(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 6:36:49 PM
danyaelzero posted...
Tried every suggestion here and so far not much luck. Waiting for the resend verification email. If that doesn't work... I give up. They should just give it free in a damn patch.

Bro, it doesn't ever send. It just for some reason "verifies" your account when you click the "resend verification email" by saying it already is verified. Log back in to the game and it SHOULD then say that its been unlocked. I don't know why, but this was the ONLY way it worked for me. And it was an accident. I was still trying to get the email and I just gave up, loaded up the game to play, and bam. There it was.
#37danyaelzeroPosted 11/4/2013 1:19:03 AM
It's still not accepting it. My email has been activated, but the verification was not resent. Log back into the game and the WBIE just says "busy" and logs me in, but no suit. The ticker message keeps saying, "Almost there verify, blah, blah, blah". It's just not going to work for everyone, I guess. Surely they'll fix the problem, because the batmanarkhamorigins.com support boards are full of the topic.
#38danyaelzeroPosted 11/4/2013 5:14:42 AM(edited)
It worked.I had to unplug the Ethernet to sign out and wait for the "sign in to PSN" for it to verify. Also, they did send an email for verification. So, if you are constantly signed into the PSN, too... turn it off.
#39Kazadora2099Posted 11/4/2013 7:31:09 AM
So I followed the steps posted, disconnected from my Wifi and Signed out of PSN, hit the "resend verification email" on the website. turned on my PS3, went to the game while still "offline" when I clicked WBID it asked me to sign into PSN, which I did then it said I was signed in already, when I never entered a freaking email to begin with since I first got the game!! I just want to be able to enter something.....
---
PSN: TheRaven2099
#40ITolerateYouPosted 11/4/2013 4:09:07 PM
Thanks Kensaimage for all your efforts towards resolving this issue!

Unfortunately, I still can't get this to work, even with these new suggestions...

I just hope that with all the people reporting the issue in the official thread for this problem on the Origins forums, they may do an official fix. Maybe that will actually solve it for me!

Oh well, I still haven't started this game yet due to all the reports of bugs, glitches, corrupted saves, etc. This issue is just one more thorn keeping me away from it. Assassin's Creed IV (which is great by the way, after the barely average III) has been keeping me plenty busy anyway, it may be a few weeks before I finish that up. Hopefully by that time, most, if not all, of the issues with Origins will be resolved. But I don't think I'll hold my breath for that!