The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Evidence Locker

#1fullybaked63Posted 10/26/2013 9:22:32 AM
I'm in the GCPD and I have to find the evidence locker and I am completely lost. It shows it's the floor below, but everywhere I go is a dead end. The elevator in the last room you take out the officers in doesn't work, the shooting range is locked, the door next to the server room is locked, and I've backtracked about 10 times. Someone please help me out.
#2fullybaked63(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 9:32:57 AM
There's a sign pointing to the door next to the server room that says Evidence, but it's locked and I see no way in
#3QuietStorm323Posted 10/26/2013 10:07:51 AM
If you're where your first encounter the jammer and it sends you off to get the disruptor, there's a door to the left of that jammer. If you're in detective mode, it won't show up as being something you can access, but you can open that door.
#4OQ22Posted 10/26/2013 11:41:44 AM
I'm having the same problem. I entered the evidence room with the two guards, KO'd them, then left the room, and forgot to use my sequencer on the elevator. I then left the room, but now I can't re-enter. What do I do? If anyone figures out what to do next please let us know! This was the only thread I could find regarding the issue.
#5OQ22Posted 10/26/2013 11:45:09 AM
And just tried again and I got it, haha. Retry sequencing the lock in the server room, and that should unlock the door to the basement access.