The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Data pack - Top of Hatter Shop

#1drymwalkerPosted 10/26/2013 2:47:09 PM
I can see it way up there (and checked with remote control batarang) but can't get to it.

To be clear I'm talking about the one way up on the roof, not anything inside the actual shop.

I believe the only gadget I don't have is the glue gun atm. Just got the shock gloves so trying to knock out as many collectibles as I can.

Also, is there anything you can do to identify the locations of the Anarky tags? So far just found 2 on my own.

Thanks!
---
PSN ID: Drymwalker
Platinums: Darksiders 1/2, AC2, Dark Souls, Heavy Rain, Borderlands 1 & 2, Far Cry 3, Drag's Dogma, WD, Skyrim, Dishonored, Puppeteer
#2nemesisMKIIPosted 10/26/2013 3:15:04 PM
Two buildings away, too the south is a building with gargoyles. You have to fly behind it and then grapnel boost the one which is closest to the hatter shops and fly holding the stick back to hold height. It's tricky but try to aim left and you'll fly to it.
#3drymwalker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 3:16:21 PM
Bump, is there some type of flight upgrade? Is the glue grenade last upgrade you get?
---
Platinums: Darksiders 1/2, AC2, Dark Souls, Heavy Rain, Borderlands 1 & 2, Far Cry 3, Drag's Dogma, WD, Skyrim, Dishonored, Puppeteer
#4drymwalker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 3:18:59 PM
Thanks, I'll try that. How about the Bowery Radio tower, there's one way up on top of there, too.
---