How do you unlock the Worst Nightmare costume?

#11DarkBlackHeartPosted 10/28/2013 7:49:43 PM(edited)
But that's wrong, I'm playing the game on the PS3 and I've been using both suits in single player (in the story mode and in the challenge mode). I haven't even touched the MP.
#12IvoryKeys88Posted 10/28/2013 7:54:00 PM
DarkBlackHeart posted...
But that's wrong, I'm playing the game on the PS3 and I've been using both suits in single player (in the story mode and in the challenge mode). I haven't even touched the MP.

Pics please. I'm with the other guy in that I can't access them in SP.
---
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
#13DarkBlackHeartPosted 10/28/2013 7:55:47 PM
I can't take pictures but I can tell you what I did. I bought the season pass, went back to the PS store to download the exclusive skins, installed them and they became selectable in the game.
#14IvoryKeys88Posted 10/28/2013 7:58:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15IvoryKeys88Posted 10/28/2013 7:59:54 PM
DarkBlackHeart posted...
Completing all Most Wanted unlocks the New 52 costume, completing all of the Dark Knight Challenges nets you the "Dark Knight" costume (which is just the Arkham Origins suit recolored to look like the outfit from the Nolan movies. Lamest reward of the game) and finishing the main story gives you the Batman: Noel costume. Supposedly, you can obtain the Injustice costume by completing the Challenge Mode.

As of yet, nobody knows anything about the Worst Nightmare outfit.

Can you post pics? I know I got the Noel costume from finishing the story but I haven't seen any game screenshots of the others yet. Can you post some?
---
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
#16DarkBlackHeartPosted 10/28/2013 8:04:15 PM
Like I said before, I can't take any pictures. I don't have a camera and I have a really old phone.
The New 52 costume is really easy to get and the Dark Knight one is an incredibly disappointing reward for the Dark Knight Challenges since it's just the default costume recolored to look like the one from the movies (all in black with a golden belt).
#17IvoryKeys88Posted 10/28/2013 8:09:59 PM
I didn't see your reply when I made that next post. I do like the idea of it being all black and gold though. I would work towards that in NG+ because I didn't finish that and I think some of the predator challenges aren't possible anymore.
---
#18Atr0citusPosted 10/28/2013 8:31:29 PM
DarkBlackHeart posted...
I can't take pictures but I can tell you what I did. I bought the season pass, went back to the PS store to download the exclusive skins, installed them and they became selectable in the game.

They don't appear for me in the store, even after I've downloaded the season pass and redownloaded it a few times. They appear in Multiplayer though.. so I'm guessing it's just glitched
#19DarkBlackHeartPosted 10/28/2013 8:44:43 PM
Im2akillerfish posted...
It's for "The absolute masters of the game".

From What I know, you unlock the Worst Nightmare character statue by completing the "I am the night mode"

How do you know that?
#20ZakuLordJoePosted 10/28/2013 10:48:51 PM
I swear they said you have to Platinum the game. 100% EVERYTHING.
---
Yo buddy...