How do you unlock the Worst Nightmare costume?

#21DarkBlackHeartPosted 10/28/2013 11:17:59 PM
They never said anything about the Platinum. That'd be weird since you need MP trophies to Platinum the game.

Can the game attach unlocked content to your WBID? Because there are 4 unlockable costumes (Noel, New 52, the Dark Knight and (supposedly) Injustice) listed in the Statistics menu. If the Worst Nightmare Batman is an additional "unlisted" outfit (like the One Million Batman), unlocking it by getting 100% or by clearing the I am the Night mode would render it pointless since you wouldn't be able to replay the story. Could it be possible that once you've unlocked it, it gets registered on your account so that it's automatically unlocked when you create a new save?

Speaking of the Statistics menu, how come it says there are 120 concept arts when there are only 81 "locked" boxes? What's more, there seems to be 2 additional character trophies not mentioned in the Statistics menu. It says I have 44/46 character trophies but I'm actually missing 4 of them, not two. Does the MP net you any trophies? Like a Robin one, for example.
#22Im2akillerfishPosted 10/29/2013 1:24:01 AM
From Arkham wiki, Batsuit page:
http://arkhamcity.wikia.com/wiki/Batsuit

Worst Nightmare Batman - Will be "for absolute masters of the game" who take the game to completion.

This is a quote from the developer, said when the WN and OM were announced.

I got that WN Character trophy info from IGN.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/batman-arkham-origins/Character_Trophies

Dunno about where IGN got this information, though. So, it might be false.
#23MrBengineerPosted 11/1/2013 3:20:24 PM
As I initially thought it was for completing the I am the night mode I went ahead and did so and can confirm it's not for doing that.
#24KensaimagePosted 11/1/2013 3:27:03 PM
L_M_4 posted...
DarkBlackHeart posted...
Brightest Day Batman and Gotham By Gaslight Batman are playable in SP too. You must be doing something wrong.

What would be the point of unlocking Worst Nightmare Batman by beating the I am the Night mode if you can't replay the story once you've cleared it? That would be a really dumb thing to do.

At least in the console version, Brightest Day and Gaslight Batman, along with the batsuits from AC are currently only usable in multiplayer.

Are you friggin serious?! WHY >:o
#25KensaimagePosted 11/1/2013 3:31:58 PM
IvoryKeys88 posted...
I didn't see your reply when I made that next post. I do like the idea of it being all black and gold though. I would work towards that in NG+ because I didn't finish that and I think some of the predator challenges aren't possible anymore.

It is. Go to the "Final Offer" ship. All of the guards patrolling on the boat? Take them out. That entire boat counts as a predator "room". I know, cuz I was able to get them to go after the sonic batarang after I beat the story. I thought I was screwed because most predator opportunities are shot afterwards, but this worked.

Dunno about some of the other ones, though. Like using propane tanks and such. We might be screwed on that. But yeah, I unlocked the batarang challenge as well as the "don't use detective vision" challenge on the Final Offer. AFTER beating story :)
#26Lobo_420Posted 11/1/2013 3:32:23 PM
ZakuLordJoe posted...
I swear they said you have to Platinum the game. 100% EVERYTHING.

Pretty sure he's right. Remember seeing this somewhere. Which is pretty crappy considering the amount of multiplayer play required.
#27The_Eleventh11Posted 11/2/2013 9:40:15 AM
Kensaimage posted...
L_M_4 posted...
DarkBlackHeart posted...
Brightest Day Batman and Gotham By Gaslight Batman are playable in SP too. You must be doing something wrong.

What would be the point of unlocking Worst Nightmare Batman by beating the I am the Night mode if you can't replay the story once you've cleared it? That would be a really dumb thing to do.

At least in the console version, Brightest Day and Gaslight Batman, along with the batsuits from AC are currently only usable in multiplayer.

Are you friggin serious?! WHY >:o

I can use both in single player. I'm not sure why it's not working for them.
#28MrdraykoPosted 11/2/2013 10:28:03 AM
The requirement for unlocking the "Worst Nightmare" is getting all Achievements/Trophies in the game, yes including the multiplayer ones (yaaay)

source: http://screencrush.com/more-batman-arkham-origins-alternate-costumes-announced/

Its not exactly a 100% reliable source for info, but it seems the most likely from what i've heard
#29Nero_DevilBringPosted 11/2/2013 10:31:11 AM
I've used BD in my finished story mode to do all the side quests. I don't like the way GbG looks. I've become quite fond of Earth 2 and New 52 myself.
---
"I offer thee this silent sacrifice."
~One sword keeps another in the sheath.~
#30Gaming-FrenzyPosted 11/6/2013 5:09:29 PM
you need 100% and all trophies/achievements