Need game save for PC! Help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Need game save for PC! Help!

User Info: aboro2

aboro2
3 years ago#1
Hello everyone, I'm in great need of help. I was playing Arkham Origins today for 3-4 hours and I was wondering if someone can provide me a game save file of when batman just beats the boss fight with copperhead. My game save got deleted for some reason, after I knew it save a couple of times and took me back to the park where I just beat Deathstroke. It would be so annoying to replay this whole part again.
Thanks in advance,
Alex.

User Info: shikhar80

shikhar80
3 years ago#2
It would be too early to get the save game as the game launched yesterday itself. However, if you require a Trainer for the same i can help you out. You can get at the following http://forums.techdiscussion.in/showthread.php/1879-Batman-Arkham-Origins-Save-Game-PC-Download They also provide you save games earliest from any other sites and that also completely free. They have helped me several times.

User Info: Catman37185

Catman37185
3 years ago#3
I just finished New Game Plus and I'm now on I Am The Night mode. I'd be happy to share my save file if you can tell me where to locate it. Not sure if this is what you want, because I know it won't pick it up right where you want to.

User Info: aboro2

aboro2
3 years ago#4
Catman37185 posted...
I just finished New Game Plus and I'm now on I Am The Night mode. I'd be happy to share my save file if you can tell me where to locate it. Not sure if this is what you want, because I know it won't pick it up right where you want to.

Can you send it to me at boronumberone@gmail.com ? Thanks!

User Info: Dinsh_123

Dinsh_123
3 years ago#5
aboro2 posted...
Catman37185 posted...

You can download Batman: Arkham Origins Save Game from this link - http://goo.gl/sDmOEr

User Info: soralisk

soralisk
3 years ago#6
aboro2 posted...
Catman37185 posted...

would any of you two mind emailing me the save file aswell >_<

my email address is Enigma.machine@hotmail.com

would really appreciate it, my save file just disappeared for no good reason :P

User Info: DeadshotDavido7

DeadshotDavido7
3 years ago#7
I'm going to have to join this cry for help. Need a save profile with new game plus unlocked. If you're going through new game plus yourself and you're like, right after Deathstroke or near enough.. all the better.

Send to - luke12345789@gmail.com

Thanks!

User Info: ArturP91

ArturP91
3 years ago#8
Can anyone send me save with complete all dark knight challenges, i cant progres with this bec ouse i have bug in worst nightmare 5 challenge:(
arturp1991@gmail.com

User Info: CodenameNickzor

CodenameNickzor
3 years ago#9
send me one too please. jmskii@hotmail.com

User Info: CosyMan

CosyMan
3 years ago#10
If you could please send the save game to me too at besian.morina1@gmail.com it'd be REALLY awesome!

Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Need game save for PC! Help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived