Need game save for PC! Help!

#1aboro2Posted 10/26/2013 7:34:01 PM
Hello everyone, I'm in great need of help. I was playing Arkham Origins today for 3-4 hours and I was wondering if someone can provide me a game save file of when batman just beats the boss fight with copperhead. My game save got deleted for some reason, after I knew it save a couple of times and took me back to the park where I just beat Deathstroke. It would be so annoying to replay this whole part again.
Thanks in advance,
Alex.
#2shikhar80Posted 10/27/2013 9:23:22 AM
It would be too early to get the save game as the game launched yesterday itself. However, if you require a Trainer for the same i can help you out. You can get at the following http://forums.techdiscussion.in/showthread.php/1879-Batman-Arkham-Origins-Save-Game-PC-Download They also provide you save games earliest from any other sites and that also completely free. They have helped me several times.
#3Catman37185Posted 10/29/2013 11:33:39 AM
I just finished New Game Plus and I'm now on I Am The Night mode. I'd be happy to share my save file if you can tell me where to locate it. Not sure if this is what you want, because I know it won't pick it up right where you want to.
#4aboro2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:57:58 PM
Catman37185 posted...
I just finished New Game Plus and I'm now on I Am The Night mode. I'd be happy to share my save file if you can tell me where to locate it. Not sure if this is what you want, because I know it won't pick it up right where you want to.

Can you send it to me at boronumberone@gmail.com ? Thanks!
#5Dinsh_123Posted 10/29/2013 11:38:31 PM
aboro2 posted...
Catman37185 posted...

You can download Batman: Arkham Origins Save Game from this link - http://goo.gl/sDmOEr
#6soraliskPosted 10/30/2013 11:09:07 AM
aboro2 posted...
Catman37185 posted...

would any of you two mind emailing me the save file aswell >_<

my email address is Enigma.machine@hotmail.com

would really appreciate it, my save file just disappeared for no good reason :P
#7DeadshotDavido7Posted 10/30/2013 11:12:03 AM
I'm going to have to join this cry for help. Need a save profile with new game plus unlocked. If you're going through new game plus yourself and you're like, right after Deathstroke or near enough.. all the better.

Send to - luke12345789@gmail.com

Thanks!
#8ArturP91Posted 10/31/2013 9:31:33 AM
Can anyone send me save with complete all dark knight challenges, i cant progres with this bec ouse i have bug in worst nightmare 5 challenge:(
arturp1991@gmail.com
#9CodenameNickzorPosted 11/1/2013 12:06:30 AM
send me one too please. jmskii@hotmail.com
#10CosyManPosted 11/1/2013 12:36:48 PM
If you could please send the save game to me too at besian.morina1@gmail.com it'd be REALLY awesome!

Thanks!