Worst Nightmare Rank 6 Help

#1DestimoPosted 10/26/2013 10:48:18 PM
Alright, so as the title says, I'd like to ask for tips on how to get past WN Rank 6.

Though, this'll be helpful for everyone playing it anyway.

I clearly get Gel, Vent and Corner, but for the life of me, how the hell do you do the hanging ledge takedown? I've tried being above and below the target, and I don't get the COMPLETE. And yes, I've done it in one Predator room.

Any ideas guys/gals?

Any help would be appreciated.
#2Seifross2010Posted 10/26/2013 10:54:06 PM
Pretty sure it's Rank 5, for future reference, but the Hanging Ledge Takedown has to be done while you're crouched on a ledge above an enemy in a doorway, then the prompt'll appear. It seems even worse in this than it was in City, which was already pretty bad. Just camp above a doorway before the enemies have seen you and try wait for the prompt.
#3Junta_JastPosted 10/26/2013 10:57:59 PM
Seifross2010 posted...
Pretty sure it's Rank 5, for future reference, but the Hanging Ledge Takedown has to be done while you're crouched on a ledge above an enemy in a doorway, then the prompt'll appear. It seems even worse in this than it was in City, which was already pretty bad. Just camp above a doorway before the enemies have seen you and try wait for the prompt.

Rank 5 is completing a room without using detective vision
---
THE ICE IS GONNA BREAK
~DRAKENGARD 3 NA RELEASE HYPE~
#4Destimo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 11:30:07 PM
Oh, alright. So it's above a doorway?

I completely agree with it being worse than that of CIty. City already made it difficult, this one just made it a huge hassle to clear.

Thanks again!
#5darkslayer001Posted 10/27/2013 12:57:46 PM
Destimo posted...
Oh, alright. So it's above a doorway?

I completely agree with it being worse than that of CIty. City already made it difficult, this one just made it a huge hassle to clear.

Thanks again!

which predator room or you doing this challenge in?
#6rivenoxPosted 10/27/2013 10:38:54 PM
I managed to do it in the bank level. First, I went to the gargoyle to the right, zapped the guy creating interference before he went under the walkway, dropped down to the right side walkway, let the guard come up the stairs, jump behind him, and went inside the vent there. A minute or two later, he walks into the room on the other side of the vent, and I took him down. After that I ran back through the vent to the stairs, and up to the gargoyles. After that, do the hanging ledge takedown. Wait until an enemy stands near one of the (i assume) teller windows. there's a metal mesh above them. stand on that, and you can do a hanging ledge takedown from it. After that, use the breakable walls and a corner to finish some guys off. Be careful not to knock out too many from the walls if you do it before the corner takedown (I think 2 is ok, not sure about 3), because the last guy will always surrender.
---
The preceding statement likely contains a large amount of sarcasm... If you believe i have agreed with you in any way, please re-read...
#7billiumusPosted 10/29/2013 9:39:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvurdbjceM

That is how you do a hanging ledge takedown
#8Sol4688Posted 10/29/2013 9:50:03 AM
The bank level is the only map I know of that it can be done on. I think someone here claimed they did it in the *SPOILER* return to Blackgate predator area with Joker's goons *SPOILER* but I don't see how.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/