Black Mask Challenge Map Pack?

#1ghstbstrPosted 10/26/2013 10:43:46 PM
I downloaded the Black Mask Challenge Map Pack, but it isn't showing up in the Challenge map area with the Batman and Deatstroke Challenges. I have redownloaded it, and still not there.
I asked this before, but didn't get any help.
---
Who you gonna call?
#2mrplow8Posted 10/27/2013 12:58:09 AM
Did you install it after downloading it?
#3exodus_attackPosted 10/27/2013 1:19:17 AM
Correct for some strange reason all the other code voucher dlc install themselves but for the Black Mask ones you have to actually install them manually. Should be under the game bar and right below the game you have in your tray. Just click on it, it will install and next time you boot up the game they will be available in the downloaded maps portion of the challenges. Btw I absolutely hate how the challenge portion is located under single player.. should be a separate option on the main menu. Been playing the downloaded maps constantly was a bit rusty at first but the game seems to have the same counter errors as Arkham City unfortunately sometimes countering 2 or 3 baddies at once doesn't even register. After about 6 hours though your thumb starts to almost bleed lol, happy though that they are as addicting as the ones in City although I only play the combat maps not the time attack jerk offery of the predator maps.
#4ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 5:25:11 AM
Maybe I am confused. Do you get to play as Black Mask in the challenge map select character area like Deathstroke, or is is just 2 challenge maps? If it is just 2 maps then which ones are they?
---
Who you gonna call?
#5MoooglemanPosted 10/27/2013 5:27:27 AM
ghstbstr posted...
Maybe I am confused. Do you get to play as Black Mask in the challenge map select character area like Deathstroke, or is is just 2 challenge maps? If it is just 2 maps then which ones are they?

They are the ones in the download challenge maps not the knightfall ones if you got those and no you don't get to play as black mask
#6ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 5:32:19 AM
Mooogleman posted...
ghstbstr posted...

They are the ones in the download challenge maps not the knightfall ones if you got those and no you don't get to play as black mask

Okay, thanks.
What are the names of the Black Mask maps? I have 9 maps in the downloaded maps area.
---
Who you gonna call?