Data Packs in Steel Mill

#1berserkkenshinPosted 10/27/2013 11:21:39 AM
There are two data packs I am having trouble acquiring in the Sionis Steel Mill. The first is located to your right just after you smash through the wall with the steel girders. It is located behind some bars and I have scanned the room looking for its entrance.

The second is down the corridor just before you enter the chemical lab in what looks like an infirmary. I was able to unlock the data pack from the encryption, but can't enter the room or get to the data pack itself.

Any help is appreciated.
---
"You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but everyday I hear people crying for one." - Superman Returns
#2MikeSSJ part 3Posted 10/27/2013 11:24:22 AM
The second one you reach through a vent in the ceiling. Just look up, grappel in, and follow it.

No idea how to get to the first one - I'm still missing that one as well.
---
You know, Moffat made such a big deal out of the Silence, and yet I don't even remember what they look like...
#3berserkkenshin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 11:45:13 AM
Thanks for the reply, never would have thought of the pipe. Finally figured out the other one, throw a remote controlled baterang through the slit and the switch is on your left
---
"You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but everyday I hear people crying for one." - Superman Returns