Data pack in bottom floor of steel mill

#1MoooglemanPosted 10/27/2013 3:45:11 PM(edited)
There is a data pack to the right of the drug lab it's in a part of the floor that is all greyed out and there is an exit sign on the bottom. How do i get to that section to get the data pack?

edit got the rest of 10 so i can be more exact. It's file 10 data pack 8 under industrial that i just can't figure out
#2Sol4688Posted 10/27/2013 5:41:49 PM
Are you talking about one of the ones in the predator room?
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/
#3Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:05:24 PM
Sol4688 posted...
Are you talking about one of the ones in the predator room?

No idea. On the map it's in a greyed out area next to the drug lab which i think was a predater room. If you go to enigma under the menu you can go to industrial mill then file ten then scroll over to the 8ths data pack and it shows you the room i'm talking about. bottom floor to the right of drug lab in the middle of no where. has to have a secret entrance or some thing i have no idea
#4Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 5:11:55 AM
Bump this is really bugging me
#5Sol4688Posted 10/28/2013 5:31:19 AM
Well, there are two you can get in the predator room. One you need the shock gloves and you power a conveyor belt near the door you come in. The other is in a little office-nook area left of where you come in.

Though now I'm starting to think it might be a different one. In the crane room where you fight Copperhead, there's a door near the back of the area. Open it with your sequencer, and it leads to some sewers. I think you'll need the glue grenade to block some vents, and then there's a data pack there. If that's not it either, I think I'll just start spouting off all the data packs in the whole damn mill, lol.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/
#6Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 7:09:41 AM
Sol4688 posted...
Well, there are two you can get in the predator room. One you need the shock gloves and you power a conveyor belt near the door you come in. The other is in a little office-nook area left of where you come in.

Though now I'm starting to think it might be a different one. In the crane room where you fight Copperhead, there's a door near the back of the area. Open it with your sequencer, and it leads to some sewers. I think you'll need the glue grenade to block some vents, and then there's a data pack there. If that's not it either, I think I'll just start spouting off all the data packs in the whole damn mill, lol.

Heh thanks I got the one in the sewers that dead ends. Theres only one in the sewer from the mill right?

Thanks for your help I'm thinking you have to be right on the conveyer belt one. Wait no got that one that opened the thing you slid under. That office nook is one I thought i got the first time I went through. It has to be that then right? It's the 8th under file ten i believe posted it above. Like you know how the floor your on is brighter than the floor your not on? The greyed out first floor section is where it appears, but it only appears on the bottom floor, so that means it has to be some little hidden room or some thing. Like some datapacks are on black parts of the map you know?

Either way thanks a ton appreciate it.
#7pblimp360Posted 10/28/2013 8:36:51 AM
I'm also having this issue and looking o how to collect this. I went upstairs and in the drug lab and nothing. I've already collected every other hidden one in the mill, including the sewers and the conveyor belt ones.

I'm also not able to get one in Pack Row even though I'm standing above the datapack icon, I see nothing except one I previously collected.

Is the game just glitched to hell?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#8Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 9:37:03 AM
pblimp360 posted...
I'm also having this issue and looking o how to collect this. I went upstairs and in the drug lab and nothing. I've already collected every other hidden one in the mill, including the sewers and the conveyor belt ones.

I'm also not able to get one in Pack Row even though I'm standing above the datapack icon, I see nothing except one I previously collected.

Is the game just glitched to hell?

The markers point to where the data packs are exactly that is it they don't tell you how to get to them. Theres one in park row you have to take a door found in the west and walk around to get to the marker on the map just shows you where it is but you can't get to it because you have to go around
#9Naidschun_DailPosted 10/28/2013 1:20:10 PM
It is in the predator room.
After you enter go down the stairs to the left then turn left and climb over the boxes.
Next to a ladder you should see a room with bars on the left.
Behind those bars in the circular room is the data pack.
Charge the generator to the right of the bars and the data pack should rotate into view.
Now you can use the Batclaw to grab it through the small opening that is partially blocked by the knocked-over barrel.
#10SaintVanillaPosted 10/29/2013 6:46:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]