Anywhere to do worst nightmare challenges after beating the game?

#1Mighty_DynamoPosted 10/28/2013 10:31:35 AM
These are the only things I'm missing and with how glitchy they seem to be I don't want to start wasting all the predator rooms in my New Game +. I've seriously done Perfect Vision like 3 times now with no credit.

Is there somewhere I can go to do these once I've finished the main story line in my original game? I tried visiting a few of the rooms again but they're just empty.
#2Mighty_Dynamo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 2:42:37 PM
Anyone at all? It's pretty frustrating that you're limited to how many times you can attempt these challenges.
#3JohnnyApathyPosted 10/28/2013 5:41:35 PM
I need help with this also. I'm on rank 5 and finished the game. enemies do not respawn in buildings.
#4JohnnyApathyPosted 10/28/2013 6:05:30 PM
bump
#5Mighty_Dynamo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 6:31:48 PM
I think this was one of the worst designed things in the game. If you missed doing the challenges in certain fights you could be locked out of them for a long time. For example there's not many predator rooms that have the right kind of walls to knock people out with the explosive spray.
#6MoooglemanPosted 10/28/2013 6:34:31 PM
Mighty_Dynamo posted...
I think this was one of the worst designed things in the game. If you missed doing the challenges in certain fights you could be locked out of them for a long time. For example there's not many predator rooms that have the right kind of walls to knock people out with the explosive spray.

Thankfully new game plus youll start at the challenge you finished with but that is little consolation. I mean, you only get one new game plus, then i guess one i am the night or whatever it is called. If you get through all 3 and don't have them then your screwed and that is stupid. You should be able to get them post game but it doesn't seem you can -_-
#7Mighty_Dynamo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 6:38:44 PM
Mooogleman posted...

Thankfully new game plus youll start at the challenge you finished with but that is little consolation. I mean, you only get one new game plus, then i guess one i am the night or whatever it is called. If you get through all 3 and don't have them then your screwed and that is stupid. You should be able to get them post game but it doesn't seem you can -_-

Yeah I'm working on them in my NG+ now. Going good except for one that I got and then shut the game off and when I came back the checkpoint was after the predator room but the challenge didn't stick. Doh >_<!
#8darkslayer001Posted 10/28/2013 7:09:57 PM
Mighty_Dynamo posted...

I completely agree, one of the most annoying thing since i got the game. almost all of the challenges past a certain rank must be done in campaign predator rooms.
What if someone finished both story mode and newgame+ and then wanted to do the worst nightmare challenge without opening a new save file?...its impossible
I am halfway through newgame+ and in the predatory room atop of Royal hotel and Rank 8 of Worst Nightmare challenge.

my advice for those who haven't started newgame+ is to take advantage of each predatory room, even the sidequests predatory rooms (Deadshot, Black Mask etc...). practice certain takedowns in the challenge mode and if you screw up in campaign, just restart. Also make sure you restart if you have the slightest doubt if you havent cleared a level.
Also enemies get harder in newgame+ but the challenges are still doable.

Also try your best to complete multiple challenges in one predatory room.
also the rooms are pretty limited for challenges.
like you mentioned regarding explosive walls, and the ledge takedown can only be done in the bank since the GCPD doesnt have explosive wall for example, which has only 2 instances (after joker reveal and deadshot side mission)

its not that the challenges are hard, its a real pain in the arse if you don't know about Worst Nightmare before starting the game.
#9JohnnyApathyPosted 10/28/2013 7:57:43 PM
this is disappointing. I was hoping I could do these before I started NG+, as I am on level 14 for the other two, which are just doing the 50+ combo/15 variations and the crimes.