Any tips on getting the datapack on top of the hat shop/soder cola sign?

#1BigTall215Posted 10/28/2013 4:45:18 PM
This is the last one I need and Ive been trying to glide on top via the gargoyles and can't get high enough. Its in the bowery on the ledge in front of the soder cola sign.
---
"I'm gonna get nice and drunk and play video games til my eyes bleed"-----Charlie
PSN: Betts215
#2Valentino16Posted 10/28/2013 4:51:00 PM
I don't have that one but:

are you able to grapple there? Or grab it with the batclaw? Is there anything you could attach the remote claw to?
---
GT: Sky Witness
You will not come between Sky Witness and his second skin.
#3BigTall215(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 4:55:09 PM
No nothing ive checked I cant grab it with the claw because theres nothing up high enough to get a good shot at it and I cant grapple on it for some reason
---
"I'm gonna get nice and drunk and play video games til my eyes bleed"-----Charlie
#4squareandrarePosted 10/28/2013 8:01:38 PM
Anyone figure this out? I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now.
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#5Locutis13Posted 10/28/2013 8:16:29 PM
Is that one on a little ledge that Batman won't grab or grapple to for some reason?

If so you have to grapnel boost off the gargoyle and then a quick dive bomb to get enough altitude to land on the ledge. It took me about 10 tries but I finally got it.
---
I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion. -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
#6GSPgreasesPosted 10/28/2013 9:04:26 PM
yeah this was kinda tuf

basically all i did was go on the highest building in the area, which is like 4 buldings to the left. Jumped and did the dive then glided at a high altitude , enough to get onto that small platform.
#7Sol4688Posted 10/28/2013 9:05:28 PM
Grapnel boost off a tall building and glide there. Hope you've been practicing.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/
#8KeisukeZeroPosted 10/30/2013 3:00:37 PM
I read that the guide says to use the drop point and glide from there but my game will not let me glide until I almost hit the ground.. I'll have to try one of these techniques.. Thanks.. This is the very last one I have left
#9keiththeWOLFPosted 10/30/2013 3:25:32 PM
The boosting off the gargoyle closest to the Soda building is definitely the way to go. Boost, dive bomb for a second and pull up to gain altitude over the platform with the datapack. I had to retry twice because I overshot it. This is definitely the easiest way to do it.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#10BigTall215(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:15:25 PM
Yay finally got it the gargoyles are the way to go I was diving next to the building not over it got it on my first try when I switched it up
---