Help with worst nightmare rank 6

#1molddogPosted 10/28/2013 9:59:14 PM
Takedown variation. It says i have to be on a ledge with the enemy below me. But i can never get it to trigger. Is the description in the game backwards and i take them down from hanging below?
#2Mighty_DynamoPosted 10/28/2013 10:15:53 PM
No you have to be above the enemy. It's sort of tricky to set up but you want an enemy to walk right under a ledge while you are perched on it. Batman will swing down and wrap his legs around the guy's neck to choke him out. A lot of ledges aren't quite right to do it which is why you haven't been able to get it to trigger.
#3good_tobiPosted 10/30/2013 8:31:53 AM
any ideal place to do this. I am at Royal Hotel 40th floor and think I'm running out of predator rooms.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4Sol4688Posted 10/30/2013 8:34:05 AM
good_tobi posted...
any ideal place to do this. I am at Royal Hotel 40th floor and think I'm running out of predator rooms.

After the hotel? I really don't know. The bank is the best map to do that one as well.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/
#5good_tobiPosted 10/30/2013 8:37:13 AM
Sol4688 posted...
good_tobi posted...

After the hotel? I really don't know. The bank is the best map to do that one as well.

I tried here for an hour, just couldn't manage to trigger ledge takedown.

Why don't they give us patch that re spawns enemies
---
#6darkslayer001Posted 10/30/2013 8:38:57 AM
yup this can be easily done in the bank
Bank is the only place that i found to fit all the criteria.
#7good_tobiPosted 10/30/2013 8:44:21 AM
darkslayer001 posted...

any idea, if all completed challenges carry through to Night mode like New game +, 'cause I think that's my only hope now.
---
#8darkslayer001Posted 10/30/2013 9:01:30 AM(edited)
good_tobi posted...
darkslayer001 posted...

any idea, if all completed challenges carry through to Night mode like New game +, 'cause I think that's my only hope now.

actually its doable in I am the night mode
your challenge can be done after joker reveal predatory map (Bank)

here is a list of predator situation in the campaign in order:
GCPD (useless for Rank 6), Bank(Rank 6), Steel Mill(Rank 7 Beatdown challenge or more), Hotel Lobby, Top of Hotel, Under the Bridge, Blackgate.
sidequests predator: Church (after Black Mask Most Wanted), Deadshot Bank(final Rank can me done easily here)

make sure you copy your save file because if you accidentally finish predator and didn't get the challenge then you lose a predator map opportunity. Also try to complete multiple challenges in one take (remember challenges cannot be skipped and should be done sequentially)
Also the enemies are the same difficulty as NG+ mode but keep restarting checkpoint and its very doable. and always mind your health.
#9good_tobiPosted 10/30/2013 12:03:31 PM
just finished this in blackgate prison. I realised I was doing the hanging ledge takedown wrong. Its different to ACity.
---
#10Sol4688Posted 10/30/2013 12:07:35 PM
good_tobi posted...
Sol4688 posted...
good_tobi posted...

I tried here for an hour, just couldn't manage to trigger ledge takedown.

Why don't they give us patch that re spawns enemies

Okay, it's hard to describe, but... you have the two upper paths on either side, yeah? And you see how just below them towards the center are those yellow-y grate things with windows? Stand atop those. And when a thug walks by those, you can do a hanging ledge takedown.

Good luck!
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/