So what's with all these Batman Outfits?

#1strangecityPosted 11/2/2013 6:24:32 PM
I don't get why he has so many outfits, maybe its the cheetos talking but what, are they afraid that Batman won't leave the batcave unless his outfit matches the Joker? or does Batman feel so insecure that he can't wear the same outfit twice.
---
If there is no god then there are no rules
#2z_cherubPosted 11/2/2013 6:32:48 PM(edited)
He's got more money than God. Why WOULDN'T he have a metric @$$ load of Batman suits is the better question. I sure as hell would, & I don't even fight crime.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#3strangecity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 6:35:12 PM
z_cherub posted...
He's got more money than God. Why WOULDN'T he have a metric @$$ load of Batman suits is the better question. I sure as hell would, & I don't even fight crime.

ah ok, whatever makes you feel pretty.
---
#4Metal_Mario99Posted 11/2/2013 6:37:49 PM
Never mind the alternate costumes. Batman's standard costume has easily undergone more redesigns than that of any other comic book superhero. I mean, the basics are always present (the pointy ears, the bat emblem, the utility belt), but the whole ensemble looks different almost every time you see it.
#5Razor2602Posted 11/2/2013 6:38:15 PM
strangecity posted...
I don't get why he has so many outfits, maybe its the cheetos talking but what, are they afraid that Batman won't leave the batcave unless his outfit matches the Joker? or does Batman feel so insecure that he can't wear the same outfit twice.

You see how his outfit looks at the end of arkham city and this? he needs spares and its obviously fan service
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#6strangecity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 6:39:59 PM
Razor2602 posted...
strangecity posted...

You see how his outfit looks at the end of arkham city and this? he needs spares and its obviously fan service

no, fan service would be topless batman
---
#7KensaimagePosted 11/10/2013 11:50:46 PM
strangecity posted...
Razor2602 posted...
strangecity posted...

no, fan service would be topless batman

#8Leventhan26Posted 11/10/2013 11:55:38 PM
^ id be fine with that as long as we get topless shiva or catwoman with that patch
#9a1gundamPosted 11/11/2013 12:06:36 AM
Because theyre all from different artists/designers?

I want topless catwoman
#10acetrain736Posted 11/11/2013 12:54:38 PM
I'll take topless Harley and Talia
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........