Cyrus Pinkney? Is that it?

#11Iced ChiPosted 11/22/2013 3:19:56 PM
Wow. Did you guys miss it? That whole quest laid the groundwork for a backdoor. This is how they're going to explain The Joker's not dead. Speculation, of course, but listen to that last journal again.

I seriously got chills when I made the connection. And then rolled my eyes.
---
PSN: Iced-Chi
Safety is an illusion.
#12QuietStorm75Posted 11/22/2013 4:58:18 PM(edited)
Iced Chi posted...
Wow. Did you guys miss it? That whole quest laid the groundwork for a backdoor. This is how they're going to explain The Joker's not dead. Speculation, of course, but listen to that last journal again.

I seriously got chills when I made the connection. And then rolled my eyes.

Play HQ Revenge. He's dead and HQ lost the baby.
---
You can call anyone a playmaker. The difference is they are the verb, I am the noun -- Michael Irvin
My secret is I'm always angry -- Bruce Banner
#13murgyverPosted 11/22/2013 5:59:11 PM
i found several plaques while exploring, but scanning them did nothing, so i'm asking how do you activate this quest? can you do it before I am the NIght? cause i'm currently on New Game Plus, so i guess i've missed this along the way...?
---
PSN: murgyver
#14Iced ChiPosted 11/22/2013 6:03:07 PM
I've played it. It's just I've learned over my many years of comics that the bigger the deal they make of a death, the bigger the deal when they come back. We didn't see him on the slab getting autopsied. And, no, we didn't see him get cremated either.

I'm just saying, the Pinkney quest was groundwork should they ever paint themselves in a corner and need to pull him out again.
---
PSN: Iced-Chi
Safety is an illusion.
#15Sol4688Posted 11/22/2013 8:16:52 PM
Iced Chi posted...
Wow. Did you guys miss it? That whole quest laid the groundwork for a backdoor. This is how they're going to explain The Joker's not dead.

Don't even joke about that, friend.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/