Locked case file?

#1zyrax2301Posted 11/24/2013 1:49:28 PM
I've finished the game and I can't see any sidemission icons left on the map besides riddler stuff...but I've still got one crook blacked out in the case file screen. Who is it and how do I unlock it? I want to get all of the skills unlocked before trying NG+.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#2js16nitePosted 11/24/2013 1:59:31 PM
That should be the Black Gate Prisoners. It opens up after you have done all of the Case Files (gathering evidence then finding the murderer). It involves finding, beating up, and "interrogating" (capturing) 20 Black Gate Escapees.

Some of the case files don't become available until after you beat the game so it's normal that you haven't done this yet. I forget which district they specifically start. I would fly around until one of them starts. After I would finish one, another would start, and after the last one, the Black Gate Prisoner quest opens.
#3zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:04:32 PM
So I have to complete the Riddler's case file before this?
---
#4js16nitePosted 11/24/2013 2:18:33 PM(edited)
I think I'm either confusing something or you are. When I refer to Case Files, I'm talking about the side-quests where you have to scan a bunch of stuff like the dead body, any evidence in the area, you often have to rewind and fast-forward what happened to see where they dropped something.

Are you asking about missing one of those or missing one of the Most Wanted. Because one of the Most Wanted (Black Gate Prisoners) is not available until you finish all of the Case Files. The Riddler stuff is a Most Wanted mission. Not a Case File.
#5zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 2:20:20 PM
Oh right, yeah I was getting those mixed up. I'll do a bit more hunting around and see if I can find the rest of these case files...the only one I've completed so far is the murder where the guy with a briefcase was thrown from a building.
---