Worst Nightmare R6 Deadshot bug?

#1kipper667Posted 11/10/2013 6:44:47 PM
So, I'm doing a +playthrough finishing up my missing ranks. I'm working on Rank 6 of Worst Nightmare in the bank against Deadshot since it's the only place to do the takedown. But, I've noticed that upon entering the room the 2 walls are already destroyed meaning I can't complete the rank because I can't do the gel takedown. I've restarted, exited, reloaded the game to no avail. Am I completely screwed because the game has bugged out?
#2DikitainPosted 11/11/2013 8:27:16 AM
Wouldn't surprise me. I am stuck at R4 because I can't for the life of me distract an enemy with the sonic boomerang, even if I throw it 2 feet in front of him. If you don't mind me asking, how and where did you happen to get past that?
---
I am a senior software engineer. If you see me post here, I am tired of writing TPS reports.
#3erfivurPosted 11/15/2013 5:29:55 AM
kipper667 posted...
So, I'm doing a +playthrough finishing up my missing ranks. I'm working on Rank 6 of Worst Nightmare in the bank against Deadshot since it's the only place to do the takedown. But, I've noticed that upon entering the room the 2 walls are already destroyed meaning I can't complete the rank because I can't do the gel takedown. I've restarted, exited, reloaded the game to no avail. Am I completely screwed because the game has bugged out?

I don't think it's bugged. I think you go there more than once during the game?
If you go to a location more than once, I think, the game remembers the state of the world. If you destroyed the walls previously then they will remain destroyed.
#4Mr_Blond3Posted 11/15/2013 2:29:08 PM
Yeah, unfortunately you're screwed unless you do I am the night version now. Not sure if you can delete your progress in NG+ (don't think so), but the game remembers what you have done in rooms previously. This achievement has been a cockblock for many people. Luckily I researched it before I did NG+, and found out that the best time to do it is the first time in the bank. Good luck with IATN!