Where do i find the beta/gamma codes?

#1Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 11/11/2013 2:40:20 PM
I beat black mask just now and i still dont have these codes all i have is aplha how do i get the others??
#2RjmhartPosted 11/11/2013 4:36:26 PM
Joker has one.

In Administration run all the way to the right until you find a Joker box with balloons in the room. Pop the balloons and the box opens. Crawl through the grate until you fall into a room with Joker paint. Smash the wall on the right and search the guard.

You already found one off the dead engineer black Mask shot.

I believe you start with one? You sure you don't have 2?
---
Currently playing: video games
#3Jack_Ryder_2013(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:53:54 PM
Yes i have delta and alpha lookin for the other 2 thanks
#4PiesiaPosted 11/20/2013 11:55:40 AM
Rjmhart posted...
Joker has one.

In Administration run all the way to the right until you find a Joker box with balloons in the room. Pop the balloons and the box opens. Crawl through the grate until you fall into a room with Joker paint. Smash the wall on the right and search the guard.

sorry, I'm having trouble figuring out where this beta or gamma code is in Admin. Can anyone please give more detail on where it's located? Thanks very much!
---
Best regards,
Piesia
#5PiesiaPosted 11/21/2013 11:43:47 AM
Piesia posted...
Rjmhart posted...
Joker has one.

sorry, I'm having trouble figuring out where this beta or gamma code is in Admin. Can anyone please give more detail on where it's located? Thanks very much!

rjmhart is exactly right about the location of the beta code: this is found near the end of the longest corridor on the map, inside a wall on the body of a dead guard. Gamma is not found in Admin (I don't have it yet so I'm not sure where it is)

thanks, rjmhart!
---
Best regards,
Piesia