Which version is the best?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
I have all the systems, and I am considering getting this for Wii U since I don't plan to play it online that much as a lot of games are coming out soon and the new systems, but I do dig the GamePad a lot.

As fair and honest as possible, are there any other features in the other versions that Wii U version doesn't have and/or which version do you suspect will be the best?
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
2 years ago#2
If you play local with friends, you might want to skip the Wii U version and get one of the other two. Otherwise, if you're going solo, or playing online, the Wii U version is probably the way to go.
2 years ago#3
Just out of curiosity why would you recommend it for one of hte other systems for local play?

Thanks also!
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
2 years ago#4
Kuebel33 posted...
Just out of curiosity why would you recommend it for one of hte other systems for local play?

Thanks also!

Wii U can't do local multiplayer for this game.
---
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
2 years ago#5
Ramune posted...
Kuebel33 posted...

Thanks also!

Wii U can't do local multiplayer for this game.

Whoa, what? Really? That's so far from Nintendo's usual policy.
---
Only two or three shots, I'ma show you how to turn it up another notch
Because after I made it, I played it and its fun Shigeru Miyamoto
2 years ago#6
It wasn't up to nintendo. Ubi didn't have enough time to implement it for the Wii U version.
---
3DS: 1977-0195-4887 Gumby
Wii U: RSGumby
2 years ago#7
LexGumby posted...
It wasn't up to nintendo. Ubi didn't have enough time to implement it for the Wii U version.

I thought it was because the Wii U can't run more than one gamepad.
---
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
2 years ago#8
Ramune posted...
LexGumby posted...

I thought it was because the Wii U can't run more than one gamepad.

No, Ubisoft said they didn't want to delay the game。
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived