Never played a Far Cry or Crysis game.

#1StonedwolfedPosted 5/15/2013 4:31:23 AM
I only have an Xbox 360.

Which ones should I get and in which order, and why?
---
ME1 = A New Hope | ME2 = Empire Strikes Back | ME3 = Star Wars Christmas Special
#20roddmanPosted 5/15/2013 2:37:04 PM
both. because they're fun.
---
I'm not in love with her I'm really just hungry:
http://tinyurl.com/aufg3ob
#3areeb319Posted 5/15/2013 4:16:18 PM
I wouldn't bother with Crysis, I've played all and they pretty much get boring VERY quickly

Get FC3 first play it then get Blood Dragon
---
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is pure gold!
#4rockyoumonkeysPosted 5/26/2013 9:49:11 AM
FC3>Crysis 1>FC3:BD>Crysis 2>FC2>hitting yourself in the face with a brick>>>Crysis 3
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#5Runner_stylePosted 5/26/2013 1:01:54 PM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
FC3>Crysis 1>FC3:BD>Crysis 2>FC2>hitting yourself in the face with a brick>>>Crysis 3

There's a flaw in your selection!

While hitting yourself in the face with a brick is an enjoyable past time, playing far cry 2 is like hitting yourself in the groin with a brick until there's naught left but a bloody mess.
---
'Weeaboo, Troll, Fanboy, White Knight' are the last defence used by idiots hoping by saying it will some how validate their opinions/arguments.
#6rockyoumonkeysPosted 5/26/2013 7:56:11 PM
Runner_style posted...
rockyoumonkeys posted...

There's a flaw in your selection!

While hitting yourself in the face with a brick is an enjoyable past time, playing far cry 2 is like hitting yourself in the groin with a brick until there's naught left but a bloody mess.

Eh. My only real problem with FC2 was the long stretches of just...wandering. You could only sprint for like ten yards at a time before getting winded, and getting from one place to another without a vehicle was a nightmare, and with a vehicle, it was only a chore.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#7AshukePosted 5/27/2013 1:07:02 PM
I enjoyed Crysis more than Far Cry. I'd say play Crysis in order so you understand the story. If you play Far Cry then I'd say do the first then the third installation. I didn't enjoy the second Far Cry at all.
---
http://s14.zetaboards.com/Omni_Heart_Gaming/index/
#8zero42gPosted 6/3/2013 7:07:05 PM
Are any of the Crysis games open world? I really like FC3 but FC2 wasn't open world, only a series of "large" areas stitched together.