This game made me depressed :(

#1blahblahtsonPosted 5/29/2013 11:46:26 AM
I like it. It's a fun game with a lot of funny, memorable quotes. Just running around and shooting things, or finding blood dragons to kill is loads of fun. But at the same time, it depressed me.

Why, you may ask?

Because this is what Duke Nukem Forever was supposed to be. If it was half as fun as Blood Dragon, maybe it wouldn't have left this empty feeling in the depths of my soul.

I was hoping Blood Dragon would fill the void. Instead, it reminded me the void was still there.

P.S.: If they do make this into a series, the next game should be in an urban environment, maybe be an Escape from New York style game. Escape From Detroit?
#2dmx2k1Posted 6/9/2013 12:00:36 PM
While playing I kept thinking this is like duke. This didn't feel forced. Some of the lines or scenes had me cracking up. Which reminds me I still need to finish that game.
---
been on gamefaqs for ages and I get modded for giving out two beta codes to gears 3 v_v
#3Ollie The Magic BumPosted 6/9/2013 3:59:58 PM
Felt the exact same way dude.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#4fishtripperPosted 6/26/2013 9:45:56 PM
Yep I thought that this is what forever should of been but even some of the one liners and puns felt like duke, but hopefully Randy pitchford(sp?) Will keep his promise of a new duke game that will feel like a duke game. Plus he has already said that forever had to be released (maybe not for sixty bucks) but there is still hope on the horizon.
---
i Not SO gReat, sPELer but MY GrammmAr are GOOd?