Robo-Crocs, Mutated Turtles, and Neon Snakes

#1casedawgzPosted 5/1/2013 11:30:21 AM
Any idea where I can find these?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#2James Earl CashPosted 5/1/2013 12:52:28 PM
I think the Robo-crocs might only after a certain time into the storyline, not sure. The turtles can be seen at beaches I think, but there is actually a pretty funny side mission where you kill some anyways.

The snakes were the hardest for me, I got lucky and randomly saw one as I was running up a mountain once.
#3The_HighPosted 5/1/2013 4:09:53 PM
Crocs are in rivers, turtles are a hunt mission, and snakes are in random grassy areas. Where are dogs?
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#4Daniel_MakuPosted 5/1/2013 4:31:13 PM
You're guarenteed an encounter with turtles and crocs in one of the sidequests. As for snakes, try looking in areas with tall grass.

I managed to find one underwater, once, but I think it was a rare instance.
#5ZalyagunryaiPosted 5/1/2013 6:25:00 PM
Daniel_Maku posted...
You're guarenteed an encounter with turtles and crocs in one of the sidequests. As for snakes, try looking in areas with tall grass.

I managed to find one underwater, once, but I think it was a rare instance.

The underwater snake might actually be a glowing moray eel. trolled me the first time
---
Dynasty Warriors is a video game.
Not just ANY video game, but a SPORTS video game. Because unifying China is a sport.
#6SaviorComplexPosted 5/2/2013 7:01:17 AM
The_High posted...
Crocs are in rivers, turtles are a hunt mission, and snakes are in random grassy areas. Where are dogs?

Dogs appear during the main mission at the dam.
#7silverstreakusaPosted 5/2/2013 11:00:25 PM
casedawgz posted...

turtles are in the sewers near the pizza boxes dude lol
---
xboxlive : SilverstreakUSA
#8Psycho_PoodlePosted 5/3/2013 2:47:53 PM
silverstreakusa posted...
casedawgz posted...

turtles are in the sewers near the pizza boxes dude lol

hes actually not joking
---
You had good intentions? Once you choose to open the box, your intentions mean nothing!
#9KerbatronPosted 5/3/2013 4:03:48 PM
hunting mutated turtles is one of the sidequests you get from one of the southern garrisons, and during it you will come across a robo croc.......and boxes of pizza. Be sure to read the description for the mutated turtles after you kill one, it's pretty funny.

As for neon snakes, either in the water along the coast, or you can find them along the grassy hilly area. If you don't see one, and one is near, he'll jump up on your arm and say hi.