The Final Mission (Spoilers)

#1THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 5/1/2013 6:44:00 PM(edited)
EASILY the most fun I've had in a while! The whole Laser Arm Cannon along with the ****ing FABULOUS introduction of the Blood Dragon Cyborg Tank gave me a huge smile throughout the entire mission. I honestly would not have a single problem if Ubi decided to make this an actual series.

EDIT: btw, does anyone know the first song that plays during the credits?
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchhausen
#2Redd_WhitePosted 5/1/2013 7:02:20 PM
Since you seem to have beat the game, I was wondering if there are boss fights ? I know modern FPSs are not big on them, but since this one seems much more arcade oriented...
#3THE_JOKE_KING33(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:27:32 PM
Nah, there isn't, really the only thing I can fault the game for TBH. I was expecting some kind super hybrid Sloan that shoots deathrays. XD
---
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchhausen
#4HiTorkPosted 5/2/2013 1:17:02 AM
Personally, I would say the Blood Dragons are a bit like mini-bosses initially until you level up a bit and get better attachments for your guns. I was kind of disappointed that your final confrontation with Sloan was a cut scene instead of some sort of interactive sequence since the game basically builds up to you facing him (The funniest thing of that cut scene IMO is the part where Rex finds he can't kill Sloan and his "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" face which shows little emotion in 2D low-res)
#5SteadyingMeatPosted 5/2/2013 7:25:23 AM
It was pretty cool. The final encounter was really lame, though. Both the cutscene, and the fact that you didn't even get to fight him.

The talking dragon kinda made up for all of it, though.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#6Daniel_MakuPosted 5/2/2013 8:09:40 AM
I thought the final mission was a bit of a let-down (though the Dragon-riding scene was a hoot). I got the Killstar out of it, though, so I suppose it wasn't too bad. :3