Do not buy! Game can't be saved.

#1temnoPosted 5/5/2013 9:54:44 AM
I played for six hours, Not able to save. Game says it has autosave, but it doesn't. Once you start playing this game only thing to do is to keep playing until you've beaten all of it. Ubisoft is laughing so loud now!
#2alifbaaPosted 5/5/2013 11:00:44 AM
You should have checked the board here first there are like 3 topics about it. Not a single answer fro Ubi yet.

Someone said maybe try playing with Uplay in offline mode?
#3PailheadPosted 5/6/2013 4:19:55 AM
I think you're being a bit over dramatic telling people not to buy the game.
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#4anonymous46773Posted 5/6/2013 4:30:16 AM
Bought it. Love it. Haven't had any issues. Have no regrets.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#5LoganTheRunnerPosted 5/6/2013 8:49:46 AM
My copy auto saves just fine, I still save manually on my own just out of habit anyway, I guess kids have to complain about something in their easy lives.
---
"Maybe it's the big red button that says Power?"
Steam: =DDay= Origin: Divine_Dragoon 360: warhawk1236
#6evilnderrangedPosted 5/8/2013 11:07:16 AM
LoganTheRunner posted...
My copy auto saves just fine, I still save manually on my own just out of habit anyway, I guess kids have to complain about something in their easy lives.

First world problems. I don't see why it's such a big deal when you can manually save, recommending not buying it for this is just being melodramatic. Manually saving should be standard practice being that games can have show stopping bugs. My own general rule is to save about every 10 minutes or so and to keep several save slots staggered just in case a save gets corrupted or I save at what turns out to be a bad spot.
#7ThePinkFloyder1Posted 5/8/2013 5:43:45 PM
How is not saving a problem in this game? That just gives more chances to play it through from the start
#8NexusStorePosted 5/9/2013 8:07:20 AM
Haven't had this issue yet, been enjoying the game 100%.
---
http://www.nexuscollectables.com - Now Featuring 1980's!
Buy E3 stuff, Gaming, Comics, Cards, Figures, Star Wars, Vintage, Antiques & much more!
#9RoanarkPosted 5/10/2013 4:05:52 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
Bought it. Love it. Haven't had any issues. Have no regrets.