What the hell?

-Defending is non existent.

-Goalie is useless

-Headers are OP

-Players randomly losing the ball

-Players can't control the ball

-Slugglish, slow, and rigid
#2LiquidFuze180Posted 9/25/2013 7:59:45 PM
Hi, my name is Dan Thomas and I'm a community representative for FIFA's Montreal branch. I'm sorry to hear about your thoughts on the game. I have taken note of your criticisms and promise to bring them up with the development team for FIFA 15. Thank you for your support and please enjoy FIFA 14!
#3adam_kps2Posted 9/26/2013 12:07:42 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
What the hell?

-Defending is non existent.

-Goalie is useless

-Headers are OP

-Players randomly losing the ball

-Players can't control the ball

-Slugglish, slow, and rigid

I was thinking the same at first but I stuck with it.

Important things to know are the new controls, L2 is very important this time around to shield the ball from opponents and knowing when to dribble past someone or pass is vital too.

Defending and attacking this year takes some getting used to but it is definitely there.

It is slower, allegedly, due to all the complaints about the speed being too high in FIFA13.
---
PSN ID: unicronic
#4jamieengPosted 9/26/2013 12:16:36 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
What the hell?

-Defending is non existent. - no, you need to learn how to defend

-Goalie is useless - no, you need a decent keeper and it is fine

-Headers are OP - no, they are defendable

-Players randomly losing the ball - no, just no

-Players can't control the ball - no, players with decent dribbling are fine

-Slugglish, slow, and rigid - no, it is called realism and you need to use more passing instead of trying to pace abuse

---
BO1 Zombies: Kino Rd 46 Solo | Der Riese Rd 33 2p | ShiNo Rd 25 Solo | FIVE Rd 23 Solo | Verruckt Rd 21 2p
Man United & Nottm Forest fan; FIFA 14 player!
#5N3V4N5Posted 9/26/2013 4:19:03 AM
Headers/crossing and finesse are being patched once the full game has been released. I agree about the defending and Goalkeepers are a bit ****. Passing could also do with a bit of a fix.
---
- psn ID: N3V4N513
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
#6colum24Posted 9/26/2013 4:24:37 AM
jamieeng posted...
you need to use more passing instead of trying to pace abuse

This is why I'm looking forward to UT this year.
---
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
#7adam_kps2Posted 9/27/2013 10:42:52 AM
N3V4N5 posted...
Headers/crossing and finesse are being patched once the full game has been released. I agree about the defending and Goalkeepers are a bit ****. Passing could also do with a bit of a fix.

There are a few issues that are present, some from 13 and others maybe 'came loose' as a result of upgrades to 14.

Offsides are way too often and AI run checking is poor
Players run into each other too often and even run in front of shots
EA still doesn't know the obstruction rule i.e. defensive player impeding an attacking player without the ball
Still only 3 subs in friendlies
Still have tanks catching up with speedsters too often
---
PSN ID: unicronic
#8McDrewskinPosted 9/27/2013 1:30:13 PM
teammate ai is atrocious! There are times when the ball is loose between two of my players and the a.i. will just run by it to continue doing whatever it was they felt like doing at the time

and while "pace abuse" has been nerfed in some aspects, lobbed through balls to speedsters is more ridiculous than ever
---
psn: McDrewski
#9HNKSPosted 9/28/2013 5:44:33 AM
Passing is horrible in this game, seems to miss the target quite a bit.
Also Ive never hit the post so much in any Fifa game as I have in this one.
#10jimmyfrog84Posted 9/28/2013 5:49:28 AM
LiquidFuze180 posted...
Hi, my name is Dan Thomas and I'm a community representative for FIFA's Montreal branch. I'm sorry to hear about your thoughts on the game. I have taken note of your criticisms and promise to bring them up with the development team for FIFA 15. Thank you for your support and please enjoy FIFA 14!

Ha Ha, you cant be a representative for FIFA, you've responded to criticsm, a true representative for FIFA or EA will only respond to CHA CHING!