Lost Woods Help

#1SilverJinzoPosted 11/22/2013 5:27:36 PM
I can not proceed on past this point. It's that three poe puzzle that always gets me. I've looked everywhere for info, but there's no info beyond "don't follow the three ghosts,". I need more help than that. Is there any advice or tricks anyone can give me? I've done this like several times now and am sick of it.
---
A rich man who complains about being asked to pay taxes is like a tall man complaining about being asked to reach stuff
#2ShininglinksPosted 11/22/2013 5:28:37 PM
I noticed when I was doing it that the 3 stayed in a line till the last jump. That may help, that may not. Either way, good luck!
---
It's an itch I never stopped scratchin, a hole I never quite filled.
#3SuenagaeijiPosted 11/22/2013 5:38:53 PM
There's really nothing more to say than to focus and concentrate on the three poes. The instructions are to NOT go through the tree that any of them go through. When I did it, it actually tried to trick me by having all three poes go through all of the three trees. I made the right choice by going back the way I came since technically, neither of the three poes went there.
#4Hirokey123Posted 11/22/2013 5:40:42 PM
I'm kind of curious on if the path is random or not because this was the path I took with the Ghost crossroad, Not counting the sections where it's just a straight shot without ghosts.

Right
Left
Down (this one was tricky I was doubtful going the way I just came in would work but it did)

---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#5SilverJinzo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 5:45:09 PM
Finally got it done. It was the advice to go back the way I came at the three poe puzzle. That was the best tip anyone could give me. That puzzle was probably the stupidest non-BS Zelda idea ever concocted.
---
A rich man who complains about being asked to pay taxes is like a tall man complaining about being asked to reach stuff
#6redxorangePosted 11/22/2013 7:06:58 PM
Ok heres what got me through. Just watch one of the poes that isnt the three. Its easier to watch one then three. Or just go right left down. That was my order.
---
You better watch who your calling a child Lois. Cause if I'm a child then you're a pedophile and I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert.
#7PokekingPosted 11/23/2013 3:26:38 PM
SilverJinzo posted...
Finally got it done. It was the advice to go back the way I came at the three poe puzzle.

How about that. It worked.
---
Within the dream, a journey.
3DS FC: 0817-5074-8674 / Eldritch Dream Address: 5500-2150-8948.
#8GreatGalaxyPosted 11/25/2013 2:18:27 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
I'm kind of curious on if the path is random or not because this was the path I took with the Ghost crossroad, Not counting the sections where it's just a straight shot without ghosts.

Right
Left
Down (this one was tricky I was doubtful going the way I just came in would work but it did)

Pretty sure it is not random and this is the path. On my first playthrough I took that path. Now in hero mode it's the same.
#9NeonDragon9000Posted 11/25/2013 2:20:48 PM
Yeah, I ended up having to down, the way I came in. I didn't think that would work, but it did. Since every time, the three Poes went through the other ways.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#10toadiemanPosted 11/25/2013 2:22:56 PM
SilverJinzo posted...
Finally got it done. It was the advice to go back the way I came at the three poe puzzle. That was the best tip anyone could give me. That puzzle was probably the stupidest non-BS Zelda idea ever concocted.

It isn't stupid. The 3 ghosts go to the other 3 exits so the obvious answer to go to the one they didn't go to. The one you just came from.
---
PSN: toadieman