Blacksmith Upgrading Tempered Sword Question~

#1LolifoxPosted 11/23/2013 5:01:50 PM
So I've got my last 2 pieces of ore, will he not forge me the last sword until I get all seven sages or something?
#2OxygenSupplyPosted 11/23/2013 5:02:59 PM
Did you try this at both Hyrule and Lorule's blacksmiths?

---
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#3Lolifox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 5:07:36 PM
Yea he just keeps talking to me and says my sword sucks in Lorule and in Hyrule he says no one could forge a better sword then him ~_~;
#4OxygenSupplyPosted 11/23/2013 5:15:34 PM
Did you talk to every NPC in the house and outside of it?

---
Ping's MH3G Dex: A comprehensive, convenient and accurate MH3U database for Windows/Android/iOS.
https://sites.google.com/site/pingsmh3gdex/
#5kafkePosted 11/23/2013 5:17:46 PM
Try leaving. It triggered it for me when I talked to everyone and then headed away (in disappointment :P)
---
HHC-SS-TT-MC-FS/FSA-OOT-LTTP/AST/OOS/OOA/LA-LBW-LOZ/BSZ/TV/VC/CDi/AOL
AT: OOT-WW/PH-ST, CT: OOT/MM-TP/LCT
#6Lolifox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 5:25:35 PM
Ya not sure what's going on, I have one sage left in the ice tower, I've even collected all 100 octo babies, and he just chews me out saying, "You're running around with a sword like that?" And it's the level 2 version. I've talked to all npcs on both sides of hyrule unless there's something I'm missing -_-' Is it 2 or 3 or for lvl 3?
#7TFHDeathUA709Posted 11/23/2013 5:29:27 PM
It's the level two version? The sword is upgraded first to the third level in hyrule then to the 4th level in lorule.

Both upgrades require 2 ores.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#8Storm101Posted 11/23/2013 5:30:03 PM
Is the Golden Sword in this game?
#9kafkePosted 11/23/2013 5:32:27 PM
Lolifox posted...
Ya not sure what's going on, I have one sage left in the ice tower, I've even collected all 100 octo babies, and he just chews me out saying, "You're running around with a sword like that?" And it's the level 2 version. I've talked to all npcs on both sides of hyrule unless there's something I'm missing -_-' Is it 2 or 3 or for lvl 3?

What? 2 of the ores are used to upgrade at Hyrule's blacksmith. Then you go into lorule and talk to the guy (and his family). He'll laugh at you. Leave, and he'll stop you saying that it's some "fine work" or something. He'll walk inside. Follow him, and give him the sword/ore. It'll upgrade and he'll feel reinvigorated.

The octobabies haven nothing to do with this.
---
HHC-SS-TT-MC-FS/FSA-OOT-LTTP/AST/OOS/OOA/LA-LBW-LOZ/BSZ/TV/VC/CDi/AOL
AT: OOT-WW/PH-ST, CT: OOT/MM-TP/LCT
#10LightHawKnightPosted 11/24/2013 2:19:15 PM
To get the golden sword, you need to talk to the blacksmith in Lorule, when you do try to leave the area on foot down the path and he will upgrade your sword for you.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."