Anyone beat hero mode yet?

#1DJ0224Posted 11/24/2013 8:33:18 AM
I just now completed my first play through and was was incredible. I'm about to start my hero mode play through and I am going to go for 100% completion on it. To anyone who has beaten hero mode, without spoilers, is there something else at the end? A bonus or something?

I remember it being hinted at that there would be something extra once you beat hero mode. I also remember being told that if we beat ALBW we would have some sort of answer for something regarding Majora's Mask. Can anybody confirm this? Or has anyone found out why the Mask is on the wall of Links house? Or was it really just an easter egg?
#2TourianTouristPosted 11/24/2013 8:39:18 AM
There's a small reward in the middle of the game (a story related easter egg) and the ending will slightly change. That's it. ^^
---
touriantourist.blogspot.com
#3DJ0224(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 9:09:09 AM
TourianTourist posted...
There's a small reward in the middle of the game (a story related easter egg) and the ending will slightly change. That's it. ^^

Awesome! Thanks for the relpy! Was there anything to f
Do with the mask?
#4JagusPosted 11/25/2013 12:25:27 AM
How does the ending change, and what's written in the diary?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#5dascylusPosted 11/25/2013 12:34:31 AM(edited)
Jagus posted...
How does the ending change, and what's written in the diary?

It's just three small entries from Ravio spanning over 3 days before he left for Hyrule. Haven't finished Hero Mode yet myself, I still have one more dungeon left before Lorule Castle but I don't really feel I have to beat it since I get nothing special at the end and the game doesn't save after the credits anyway. Looking forward to getting 100% on Hero though, that's including Streetpass medals lol
#6JagusPosted 11/25/2013 12:37:30 AM
How the hell did you find 50 people with this game? How exactly does Streetpass work?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge