This game isnt great....especially in year 2013

#1TinyTim01Posted 11/25/2013 6:18:42 PM
Games have changed. Games now offer tons of hours of content and those games are the ones that succeed GOTY are not "usual" like this. Zelda is stuck in the old way of having games be completed in 30 hours or less for 100%...that doesnt compare to the likes of WoW, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, Call of Duty(hate it bet lets face it it offers tons of hours of gameplay) Etc. games that have people playing it over and over because of the way you have the oppurtunity to customize, choose, play online, having extreme difficulty and a sense of achievement etc.

Game of the Year material? lol really? Seriously people are saying that? If this game had actual online matches rather than that shadow link crap? possibly

This is how games used to be, and you gies are stuck in the past if you think anything like that has a chance to be a beloved game now and days, the reviewers as well. The sales will be just as underwhelming as every other Zelda game produced lately because it is essentially the same.

The games need TONS of optional content, structure/customization, and DIFFICULTY to achieve the leaves Nintendo wishes

Seriously, this game angers me because the potential is there, they can do better.

But players ignorant of what makes a good modern game will hate, its expected, but Im a HUGE Zelda fan, and this is just massively disappointing.

Zelda WAS GOTY in the 80's and 90's, now? No chance in hell will a game like this that is same old same old be given GOTY.
#2Jakistan77Posted 11/25/2013 6:21:13 PM
*opinion*
---
Someone call Kenny Loggins, because we're in the DANGER ZONE
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 11/25/2013 6:22:02 PM
a zelda game that takes 30+ hours to beat =/= a good game
---
The Light favors few but the Dark accepts all
#4OpheliaAdenadePosted 11/25/2013 6:22:19 PM
Tiny Tim, getting off of them crutches changed you. :I This game is lovely, no matter what year it is.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#5RainvainzPosted 11/25/2013 6:24:18 PM
Timmy is probably mad at the world because he looks like Freaky Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Maybe I am stuck in the 90's with references like these. :P
---
I have understandment!
#6Nano KitsunePosted 11/25/2013 6:26:33 PM
TinyTim01 posted...
Games have changed. Games now offer tons of hours of content and those games are the ones that succeed GOTY are not "usual" like this. Zelda is stuck in the old way of having games be completed in 30 hours or less for 100%...that doesnt compare to the likes of WoW, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, Call of Duty(hate it bet lets face it it offers tons of hours of gameplay) Etc. games that have people playing it over and over because of the way you have the oppurtunity to customize, choose, play online, having extreme difficulty and a sense of achievement etc.

Game of the Year material? lol really? Seriously people are saying that? If this game had actual online matches rather than that shadow link crap? possibly

This is how games used to be, and you gies are stuck in the past if you think anything like that has a chance to be a beloved game now and days, the reviewers as well. The sales will be just as underwhelming as every other Zelda game produced lately because it is essentially the same.

The games need TONS of optional content, structure/customization, and DIFFICULTY to achieve the leaves Nintendo wishes

Seriously, this game angers me because the potential is there, they can do better.

But players ignorant of what makes a good modern game will hate, its expected, but Im a HUGE Zelda fan, and this is just massively disappointing.

Zelda WAS GOTY in the 80's and 90's, now? No chance in hell will a game like this that is same old same old be given GOTY.

nah
---
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.
#7The_shoemakerPosted 11/25/2013 6:27:25 PM
I don't think excessive content is a must have component of a great game. I haven't experienced one dull moment in this game so far and to me, that is a sign of a great fun game.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#8petpanicPosted 11/25/2013 6:28:18 PM
This game is really great, but isn't game of the year for 2013. Alright everybody I fixed it, we are all good here.
#9juzziebPosted 11/25/2013 6:28:29 PM
Pretty sure this game is longer than The Last Of Us (Most peoples GOTY).
---
3DS FC: 2294-4729-3240
#10Hirokey123Posted 11/25/2013 6:28:53 PM
Games need to be complete, well made, fun, and have replay value to be a great game and worthy of game of the year. Anything else is opinion based, and frankly all the bells and whistles mean nothing if your game misses the primary mark and quite a few people will agree that games today are to focused on bells whistle, on "saying" they have things, rather than making those things good. You frankly are coming of sounding almost like a parody of today's "bad" modern gamer.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me