Hero mode is ****ing stupid

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1 year ago#1
*Gets into Lorule for the first time*
*Has 7 hearts,all of them are full*
*A Tarosu bumps into me*
*dies instantly*

What in the actual ****
1 year ago#2
Don't play it then.

Or get better and stop bawling.
1 year ago#3
So it's stupid because you are bad at it?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
1 year ago#4
The boomerang and fire rod are your friends!
1 year ago#5
Go find some heart pieces. Use your shield, boomerang, bow, and fire rod.
---
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
1 year ago#6
NeonDragon9000 posted...

It has nothing to do with skill
You can take every game and make it hard just by making the enemies instakill you
It's cheap,really
1 year ago#7
Nanis23 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

You can take every game and make it hard just by making the enemies instakill you
It's cheap,really

Hero Mode isn't insta-kill or cheap. You need a lot more hearts/blue tunic. You could've had more hearts when you got to Lorule, you could have had fairies with you - They shouldn't dumb down the damage just because you lacked resources to deal with it.
---
Gaming is going to die again.
(edited by Dark_Lawl)
1 year ago#8
Nanis23 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

It's cheap,really

It's cheap because you suck?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
1 year ago#9
i agree TC hero mode is not harder its just more anoying

harder woudl eb giving bosses new atacks and new AI scripts

harder woudl eb changing the enemy lay out abit

harder woudl be harder puzzels ect
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
1 year ago#10
Remember when people complained about getting killed in 2 hits in Dark Souls? This thread sounds exactly like that. If you're getting hit in general, you're obviously not skilled enough for Hero mode and need some improvement. Learn to keep a minimum range from enemies, use spin attacks instead of getting up close and attacking, and make full use of ranged items. Avoid getting hit and Hero mode is easy, that's what I did.

Honestly, because of Hero mode, I feel that 3-heart runs in this game on Normal will be super easy due to the fact that I got better at completely avoiding taking damage. Hero mode breeds better players, because you can no longer afford to play the game recklessly like a complete idiot taking avoidable damage.
(edited by dascylus)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived