Impossible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fennyariel

Fennyariel
3 years ago#1
Getting the bomb flower is impossible! It's behind one of those rocks that you need it to blow it up! What kind of a skam is Nintendo trying to pull?!
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I think everybody knows I'm a girl now so here my Friend Safari Code 5284 - 1979 - 2044! ;v)

User Info: Soul59

Soul59
3 years ago#2
You're not serious are you?
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
3 years ago#3
Soul59 posted...
You're not serious are you?

OP's a troll, disregard.
This is an elite pirate

Fennyariel
3 years ago#4
I am NOT a troll! I'm being serious! That bomb flower is inside of a fence and at the bottom is one of those great big rocks that you need the bomb flower for in the first place! And you shouldn't be calling a GameFAQ's Icon a troll either!
I think everybody knows I'm a girl now so here my Friend Safari Code 5284 - 1979 - 2044! ;v)

User Info: depperd

depperd
3 years ago#5
Has the idea occured to you that you might need to go inside the house that is right next to said fenced area?

Soul59
3 years ago#6
Who is selling Troll Bait in these quanitities. I'm surprised a Troll Grande hasn't appeared yet.
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus

User Info: DarkWind313

DarkWind313
3 years ago#7
Soul59 posted...
Who is selling Troll Bait in these quantities.

It'll cost ya 200 Rupees. On the bright side, you get unlimited trolling for that one time fee.
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind] ~Severstarr~
http://i.imgur.com/2Hqmd.png

User Info: Lethal13

Lethal13
3 years ago#8
DarkWind313 posted...
It'll cost ya 200 Rupees. On the bright side, you get unlimited trolling for that one time fee.

http://thegeekydream.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Soul59
3 years ago#9
No.

Fennyariel
3 years ago#10
depperd posted...
Has the idea occured to you that you might need to go inside the house that is right next to said fenced area?

I did go into the house and talk the to man and paid my two hundred rupees and that's why I'm calling it a skam because I can't get to the bomb!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived