The Master Ore in the Dark Palace was no big issue for me.

#1GamerCzarPosted 12/6/2013 6:54:53 AM
Figured it out within five minutes. I was aware of how many people were stuck at this part, so I thought of everything out of the obvious.

Is there anyone else here who didn't have much trouble there?
---
Currently taking Highschool via internet.
"And if being blunt makes me an ass, well then... I'm happy to be an ass :) "- Ozymandiass
#212ehstevePosted 12/6/2013 7:13:37 AM
It wasn't an issue for me either and I didn't know was until I had finished the game...
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Dec. 2/13
#3guedesbrawlPosted 12/6/2013 7:31:17 AM
Just look at the map, and notice the Helmassaur symbol in the wall. you have seen these before, and you know what to do: bomb the switches and merge with the wall...

seriously, it's like the whole temple trains you for this moment.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#4MeatballsoupPosted 12/6/2013 7:33:32 AM
Same. Easy cake.

But people will never admit that a puzzle was simply too tricky for them, they'll just claim it's unfair/broken.
#5Flash2BeasleyPosted 12/6/2013 8:11:05 AM(edited)
Meatballsoup posted...
Same. Easy cake.

But people will never admit that a puzzle was simply too tricky for them, they'll just claim it's unfair/broken.

That's not true at all, in fact there are multiple topics on this board right now talking about people admitting they were stumped by this puzzle, without complaining about the difficulty of it.

On the other hand, people will smugly claim they could do a difficult puzzle that others have had trouble with, to make themselves feel accomplished.
#6JJCTroyPosted 12/6/2013 9:03:21 AM
GamerCzar posted...
Figured it out within five minutes. I was aware of how many people were stuck at this part, so I thought of everything out of the obvious.

Knowing that it was difficult for most, you came in with more assertion than usual.

It took me quite a while to figure out, but boy did it feel good when I did.

(I honestly found the final dungeon's treasure chest to be more annoying).
#7Tali_ZorahPosted 12/6/2013 9:05:38 AM
Flash2Beasley posted...
Meatballsoup posted...
Same. Easy cake.

That's not true at all, in fact there are multiple topics on this board right now talking about people admitting they were stumped by this puzzle, without complaining about the difficulty of it.

On the other hand, people will smugly claim they could do a difficult puzzle that others have had trouble with, to make themselves feel accomplished.

Speaking of which, I solved this one without help from the internet or forewarning of how tricky a puzzle it was :p

I will admit it was definitely one of if not the trickiest puzzles in the game, and it did take me a few minutes to figure it out, but once I tried bombing any switch I saw and see if it moved the wall, it was pretty easy.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5043 1777 9788
Safari pokemon: Grumpig, Girafarig, Woboffet. PM me if you add me.
#8TFHDeathUA709Posted 12/6/2013 9:34:31 AM
GamerCzar posted...

TC was able to figure out a puzzle that he was fully aware was there because of how many people he knew got stuck at that part.

Congrats.

I personally don't think it's too hard of a puzzle but it's one that is fairly easy to miss. I certainly wouldn't brag about solving it when I already knew it was there from my time on the boards though. lol
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#9Xerneas1Posted 12/6/2013 9:44:48 AM
huh it was so easy
#10rush86Posted 12/6/2013 9:57:09 AM
GamerCzar posted...

Thanks for posting spoilers