Premium Milk quest?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1 year ago#1
I found the guy and everything. But how do I give the milk to him? I end up drinking the milk rather than giving it to him.
---
"Wow what are these even used for?"
"Storytelling."
1 year ago#2
You should just have to talk to him for him to take the milk.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
1 year ago#3
I'm not sure if this is the problem, but my bottles are just called "Milk" and not "Premium Milk"
---
"Wow what are these even used for?"
"Storytelling."
1 year ago#4
Yeah, I drank the milk the first time, too. You actually need to talk to the bartender. He'll find out about the bottle and letter, then give you some premium milk.
---
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
1 year ago#5
What you have is regular milk not premium milk. Did you find the message in a bottle asking for premium milk? Take that to the bartender and he will give you the premium stuff. Then take that to the guy.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived