Lorule Dungeon Order Tips. Wondering which order to do? Look here :)

#1Soul59Posted 12/24/2013 12:38:27 AM
So since many people are asking about Dungeon Order, I have decided to make a topic to try and help out. It won't be anything too indepth or whatever, anyways here goes.

Turtle Rock and Ice Ruins, are recommended for last 2, because their items are useless and Ice Ruins might be challenging for newer players, or just in general due to the layout.

Swamp Palace has the Blue Tunic which halves damage, so for people having trouble, you might want to do this first.

Thieve's Hideout has to be done before Desert Palace due to it yielding an item needed to enter the Desert Palace, that being the Sand Rod.

Skull Woods, Dark Palace, and Thieve's Hideout all have a Master Ore, which upgrade your Master Sword, you need 4 total to get it to Level 3. The 4th piece is found with the Titan's Mitt, from Desert Palace, in Lorule's version of the Sanctuary. To enter it head to Hyrule's Sanctuary and enter it, then head to the back wall and go through the portal.

Personally, if you want the best order, I found this one the easiest/most efficient:

Swamp Palace - Blue Tunic
Thieve's Hideout - Master Ore + Sand Rod
Desert Palace - Titan's Mitt, which gets you Ore #2 from Lorule Sanctuary
Dark Palace/Skull Woods - Whichever you think would be easier for Ore #3
Dark Palace/Skull Woods - Finish the last Dungeon with an Ore, get Level 3 Master Sword
Turtle Rock - Hylian Shield, looks cool, easy dungeon
Ice Ruins - might be hardest for beginners, item is Stamina Scroll and is less usefull than the Hylian Shield, which can block magic attacks.

Other stuff: Dark Palace Ore is gotten by going to the room where you break the boards on the windows in order to shine light into the boss room. You have to lay a bomb by the bottom most switch and run above the upper one onto the platform, hit it, and merge onto the Helmasaur/Gemesaur Face symbol on the wall.

Thieve's Hideout Heart Container doesn't drop in the boss room, it's in the room with the painting, easy to miss.

I hope this can help some of you out :)

Also, yes I did this topic twice, but the 1st attempt was just trolling and would of gotten modded, and the 2nd attempt had a misleading title. So here is the final lol. Obviously if you have other suggestions or some of my info is incorrect feel free to post input.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#2guedesbrawlPosted 12/24/2013 4:55:34 AM
Thieves hideout: Ore and Sand Rod, easy to beat and reach
Skull Woods: Same as above just with no Rod. Upgrade the Sword before beating the boss.
Dark palace: A bit harder but still easy, gives you a Ore
Swamp Palace: Getting harder... but the Blue Mail is now yours
Desert Palace: More tricky to beat than the others, net's you an Ore and the Titan's Mitts (use that to get an Ore in the Ruined Sanctuary before facing the boss)
Turtle Rock: Decently Tricky, but it's easy to reach. Hylian Shield is almost useless.
Ice ruins: Annoying to reach due to Ice+Strong Enemies, and the dungeon isn't easy. Stamina Scroll is oh-so-useless.

There is no need to rush in to get the Blue Mail first, the enemies at the previous temples are tame and easy to handle, and the dungeons i listed before it have easy puzzles too. Swamp Palace is more difficult than all of them (though still easy), specially on the puzzle department. This also applies to hero mode.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#3Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 12:14:05 PM(edited)
It's really not and the boss is really easy. I did it first on my Hero Mode run to make the rest of it go smoother. I did have the Nice Hookshot however.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 12/24/2013 12:17:04 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I hated Turtle Rock. It's been my most difficult dungeon thus far.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
3DS FC: 3222-6121-8437
#5Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 12:25:16 PM
Nah, you aren't the only one it's layout can be confusing with all the warping. I don't think it's bad combat wise though.

The boss can be a pain on Hero Mode however.
---
#6sin_shenronPosted 12/24/2013 10:08:44 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Maybe it's just me, but I hated Turtle Rock. It's been my most difficult dungeon thus far.

THIS

I finished the Ice Ruins with Little to no troubles while the Turtle Rock dungeon took me some time to figure out how to solve things
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
#7J-man45Posted 12/24/2013 10:14:58 PM
In Turtle Rock I just took a lot of damage. Same with Ice Ruins. So those are going to be last. I really like your suggested order TC. Swamp Palace is a short and easy dungeon and gives you Blue Tunic. It's a no brainer to for the first one.
---
"Troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know."
3DS Gamer! Online: MK7, LM:DM, KI:U, AC:NL 3DSFC: 2664-2702-4759 PM if you add me
#8J-man45Posted 12/24/2013 10:16:29 PM
Also, what exactly does Hylian Shield block? Wizrobe attacks? What else?
---
"Troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know."
3DS Gamer! Online: MK7, LM:DM, KI:U, AC:NL 3DSFC: 2664-2702-4759 PM if you add me
#9Sid_StarkillerPosted 12/24/2013 10:17:40 PM
I've seen similar orders on this board, and every one suggests Dark Palace as the 3rd or 4th Master Ore. Will the Blacksmith even upgrade the sword before you rescue Gulley? I'd do that second.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
#10endergamer537Posted 12/24/2013 10:58:24 PM
Tips with the Dark Palace and Skull Woods-

Dark Palace is the harder dungeon, but Skull Woods has the harder boss (in terms of taking as little damage as possible). Choose your poison.
---
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429
Currently playing: Pokemon FireRed